date

stevelomako

Things could be worse
Silver Member
i think in the middle.
if you are going to watch action or get in action.

LOL, you just want to get her in the middle. Except I heard you was a little guy now, you might get knocked around to the side.

From a hustler to a pimp you is now.

If you're gonna date at DCC you have to quit stretching the sets out and get the job done quick.

The Saw

Juicy Pop in 2016!
Silver Member
LOL, you just want to get her in the middle. Except I heard you was a little guy now, you might get knocked around to the side.

If you're gonna date at DCC you have to quit stretching the sets out and get the job done quick.

If you're pimp enough they will wait no matter how long the set is......

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member

they like when it takes a long time.

Samiel

Sea Player
Silver Member
lol...

I think that if you can make the One Pocket HOF dinner, that's something great to be able to catch. The beginning and middle is great for action, but it's fun to watch the finals too! :p

cuesmith

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!
Silver Member
Date - Oh, thought you were starting a Borana thread! :p

http://www.dcctickets.com

Jan. 22 - 30, 2010.

Chris, As you're probably aware but I though I should point out just in case, the tourney does start Jan 22, but it usually starts playing at 10:00AM so you probably want to be there on the 21st if you're playing in the Bank pool event. If you wait til the 22, it's too early to check in to the hotels and get settled in before the chaos begins. Hope this helps.

just more hot air!

Sherm

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
Chris, As you're probably aware but I though I should point out just in case, the tourney does start Jan 22, but it usually starts playing at 10:00AM so you probably want to be there on the 21st if you're playing in the Bank pool event. If you wait til the 22, it's too early to check in to the hotels and get settled in before the chaos begins. Hope this helps.

just more hot air!

Sherm

thanks sherm ill be there the night before i get free room and tourney entry.

Samiel

Sea Player
Silver Member
Yes. OnePocket.org has their annual One Pocket/Banks HOF dinner at the DCC each year. I've been told it's a great event to check out if you can get tickets.