FingerSlides ROCK!

PickPocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey guys, my local little pool room has been getting a bit hot over the last few months. Up until now I have never seen the need for any type of glove. Well when I started realizing that it would be nice to have as needed, I begin looking around. Through AZB I read a lot of reviews on products. CUE-Z had some excellent feedback on the FingerSlides so I reached out to Nancy, and she hooked me up with a pair!

Last Tuesday playing in APA 8 ball. I was in a match against a SL4. he needed 3 games. (He thought only 2) which he beat me badly the first 2 we played, then he shook my hand and called the match. I hadn't looked at the score sheet, but my Capt. pointed out it wasn't over, and he was wrong. he needed 1 more game for the match win. (I'm down 4 games, he needs 1)
I put on my fingerslides and got to work!! It FELT GREAT! and yes I came back 4 games to his 2 for the win! Thanks to FingerSlides my stroke was very smooth feeling and was one less thing I could check of the list. Honestly since I didnt have them on the 1st two games, I can say it really truely made the difference! thanks Nancy! Great Product! :D