Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Wanted/For Sale > For Sale Items
Reload this Page Maybe this doesnt belong here
Page 3 of 3 123

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
takeitdown
Banned
takeitdown has a reputation beyond reputetakeitdown has a reputation beyond reputetakeitdown has a reputation beyond reputetakeitdown has a reputation beyond reputetakeitdown has a reputation beyond reputetakeitdown has a reputation beyond reputetakeitdown has a reputation beyond reputetakeitdown has a reputation beyond reputetakeitdown has a reputation beyond reputetakeitdown has a reputation beyond reputetakeitdown has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-03-2014, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavafongoul View Post
What different does price make? If someone has a JMW sneaky pete cue and they want $1500, so what.
It's not going to sell and every 48 hrs they can bump it because it's not going to sell.
However, no one should ever be compelled to mandatorily lower their price.

It sounds like there might have been some cues takeitdown would have liked to get but seller cue prices were too high.
That's just a guess on my part. Anyway, lots of cues sell at or near asking price when the cue-maker is elite and of course,
the seller isn't greedy and has also realistically priced the cue.
No, I price drop until an item is sold...and they sell or go back on the shelf.
Nothing is selling here anymore..that is obvious

Old
  (#32)
sonny_burnett
AzB Silver Member
sonny_burnett has a reputation beyond reputesonny_burnett has a reputation beyond reputesonny_burnett has a reputation beyond reputesonny_burnett has a reputation beyond reputesonny_burnett has a reputation beyond reputesonny_burnett has a reputation beyond reputesonny_burnett has a reputation beyond reputesonny_burnett has a reputation beyond reputesonny_burnett has a reputation beyond reputesonny_burnett has a reputation beyond reputesonny_burnett has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-03-2014, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMania View Post
is it common place for people to post enough threads in 20 minutes to take up almost the entire first page. Couldn't you consolidate photos and info into one thread. Maybe I'm out of line but that just seems ignorant and greedy. Always the usual suspects too. Does this not irritate anyone else? I know plenty of guys that do very well with their sales while still using as little page space as possible and just simply bumping their threads within the allowed time. Have some class and respect for others. That's all

Mike Fallon
Doesn't bother me in the least. I put spammers on ignore.

Page 3 of 3 123

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: