Broken cue

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Got 2 from 1. Was a house cue. It's now a Cue Horn and Tire Checker....maybe I should have posted this under Cue Review.

Attachments

• IMG_7799 (1).jpg
    IMG_7799 (1).jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 842
  • IMG_7812 (1).jpg
    IMG_7812 (1).jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 783
Last edited:

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
No this is the new for sale forum:rolleyes:

I could not sell the Billy....points are not even.
Do you think it would make a good bar beater...hehe. There's nothing like good piece of maple.
Nothing I have is for sale....and I cannot be bought....maybe I should run for office:thumbup:

Last edited:

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Wondering same thing. What's a tire checker?

TIRE CHECKER?THUMPER: Drivers of big rigs, with a gazillion tires, don’t want to take the time to apply a pressure gauge to each one, so periodically they go around swinging their thumpers and listening for the sound. If a tire is fully pressurized, the thumper makes a satisfying “thump’’ as it hits the rubber. If the tire is low on air, it makes a different sound.
That’s the “official’’ way to use a tire thumper.

Not sure what else it can be used for.:confused::grin:

Last edited:

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TIRE CHECKER?THUMPER: Drivers of big rigs, with a gazillion tires, don’t want to take the time to apply a pressure gauge to each one, so periodically they go around swinging their thumpers and listening for the sound. If a tire is fully pressurized, the thumper makes a satisfying “thump’’ as it hits the rubber. If the tire is low on air, it makes a different sound.

I do the same thing to check for idiots. Get a few false positives but long as I keep my sprinting in good form it ends up OK.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member

This.

Plus all tires except the steers are duals, so if one is a little low, it cannot be visually checked, as the other tire will keep it from squatting..

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Top Horn is from a worn house cue. The finish is CA (crazy glue). I think I found a home for retired cues. Someday when I'm totally bored I'll make one with rings, wrap and maybe a 2 piece. :D

Attachments

• IMG_7915.jpg
    IMG_7915.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 77