Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Pelosi Once Again Calls on President Trump to Prove He is innocent
Page 2 of 3 12 3

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
philly
AzB Silver Member
philly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-18-2019, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckie View Post
I hear through the grapevine, philly likes to have sex with sheep.

So, prove you are innocent.......cause until you do, you are guilty of sex with sheep.
What you think doesn't mean anything to me. Now it means less in the future. A grown man too.
The idea that you would even come up with that tells me how frustrated with me you must be.
Don't let me get to you that way. I get embarrassed for you.

Pool may not build character but it certainly will reveal it.

"Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis" Unencumbered By The Thought Process

How do you feel? Fast and loose, man.

Old
  (#17)
Tony_in_MD
You want some of this?
Tony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond repute

11-18-2019, 11:16 AM

Nancy,

Prove you are not an alcoholic.

Signed,

The American People.

Tony Marcino - PBIA Instructor
Member of the SPF family of instructors
Background Verified
443-624-0912

"High quality fundamentals beats all of the high quality concepts and esoteric executions ever created." -- Bert Kinister

Old
  (#18)
CuesRus1973
AzB Silver Member
CuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond repute

11-18-2019, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly View Post
Manafort did not rat Trump out and he is in prison.
Stone did not rat Trump out and he will be going to prison.

Anybody else out there want to go to prison?

Cohen did rat him out yet he went to prison.
Just hanging with him is the kiss of death.

Many acolytes and toadies testifying this week.
Should be a hoot for Trumps.

Stay close to your Twitter feed.
All on trumped up and unrelated charges. Fact remains, Pelosi obviously cares not about how the Constitution works. She (and I suspect you and many others of the left) seem to think that one must prove himself innocent, otherwise they are guilty. Without going to the extreme pedophilia and suggestive name calling, just suppose that somebody heard somebody else say they overheard you speaking to someone about how you had robbed a bank or shoplifted a candy bar or pocket picked a wallet, or some other inane crime.
Now, prove yourself innocent or be thrown into a kangaroo court for trial. The difference between "hearing" or actual "trial" is not important here. That, sir, is what Nancy (and you) are asking.

This is not a 3rd World nation, as much as Obummer tried to make it so.

Keepin' the rubber side down...

Last edited by CuesRus1973; 11-18-2019 at 11:26 AM.

Old
  (#19)
our_auctionguy
The Wall.....
our_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

11-18-2019, 07:35 PM

Seems that all that is going on is a left ditch effort to deny those that voted for Trump their elected voice to turn this country back around to being a stand alone Nation instead of the leftist leper colony they want it to become. This guy's shirt pretty much clarifies what many here believe is going to be the outcome of all these kangaroo court tribunals being carried out by the Democraps.
Attached Images

Old
  (#20)
conetip
AzB Silver Member
conetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

11-18-2019, 07:49 PM

Pelosie and the gang can't prove that he is guilty after all this time.
Now want to bring in more rule changes like the oppressive fools that they are.
Hopefully Trump tells them NO, and does not testify at all.
Schiff, as usual has Nothing, just like the Mueller investigation. That was also a big Nothing.
Interestingly enough, no one has ever cited the page number in the Mueller report that show Trump being guilty, not even the news outlets. And now this charade of 2nd hand hearsay, still have less than the Mueller report.
What an unbelievable farce and time waster. There must be something else that is being hidden or some other thing that needs public attention diversion for the Dem's to be so hard out on this.
I wonder what Trump is achieving in the back ground while the do nothing Dem's do best.

Neil Lickfold.
Cuttlefish Cues.
cuttlefishcues@gmail.com
Sorry, not taking any cue orders until further notice.

Old
  (#21)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

11-18-2019, 09:10 PM

Quote:
I get embarrassed for you.
FWIW, I am embarrassed for you, and anybody else who thinks like you do.

You have TDS and it has nothing to do with trials, investigations, Russians, or anything else, but TDS because he WON and YOU don't like it.

There is NO WAY that anybody in their right mind can say that the country would be BETTER today under Hillary.

Trump may not be the best person in the world for the job, but he is DAMN WELL BETTER THAN HILLARY.

And, ANY of the Clown Car DIMs who are currently in the running.

Old
  (#22)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

11-19-2019, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Presumption of innocense is reserved for a trial setting once charges are formally announced.
What is now occurring is simply an investigation to determine guilt and if guilt is determined charges will be forthcoming.
It then moves to the trial phase in the Senate.
Trump and his colleges will be able to call their own witnesses thereby enabling due process.
What is going on in the House is not a trial but simply an investigation which may or may not lead to a trial.
And so you confirm my point.

You only believe in presumption of innocence when the setting suits you.

I bet you are one of those guys that judges every black person you see as being guilty of something based on their attire and group setting.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#23)
Sev
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

11-19-2019, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by our_auctionguy View Post
Seems that all that is going on is a left ditch effort to deny those that voted for Trump their elected voice to turn this country back around to being a stand alone Nation instead of the leftist leper colony they want it to become. This guy's shirt pretty much clarifies what many here believe is going to be the outcome of all these kangaroo court tribunals being carried out by the Democraps.
Come on now.
It is not fair to post freedom loving uncle Toms that escaped the leftist plantation.
It is one of the most horrifying events and realities for a leftist.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"I dont know much."

Old
  (#24)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

11-19-2019, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckie View Post
I hear through the grapevine, philly likes to have sex with sheep.

So, prove you are innocent.......cause until you do, you are guilty of sex with sheep.
Duckie, remember Wilson's rule:

"For everyone who wants to continue to be allowed to post on the topics of politics, be warned.

If someone posts a comment or topic that you do not agree with, you'd better be sure of your conviction before you hit enter.

We are going to follow a very literal interpretation of the rules and violators will be warned and removed as needed.

If this does not correct the problems immediately, political material will be forbidden."

Oh, wait a minute! He's not the mod anymore! If fact he's banned for saying less than that!

P.S. Don't worry, buddy. I don't rat out anybody. Just take a look at yourself.

God bless each and every one of you

Last edited by tom haney; 11-19-2019 at 06:00 AM.

Old
  (#25)
Sev

11-19-2019, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
Duckie, remember Wilson's rule:

"For everyone who wants to continue to be allowed to post on the topics of politics, be warned.

If someone posts a comment or topic that you do not agree with, you'd better be sure of your conviction before you hit enter.

We are going to follow a very literal interpretation of the rules and violators will be warned and removed as needed.

If this does not correct the problems immediately, political material will be forbidden."

Oh, wait a minute! He's not the mod anymore! If fact he's banned for saying less than that!
So somebody finally picked up on that last.

He'll be back in a few days.

COVFEFE!!

"I dont know much."

Old
  (#26)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

11-19-2019, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
So somebody finally picked up on that last.

He'll be back in a few days.

No 2 years for Wilson?

Old
  (#27)
Sev

11-19-2019, 06:22 AM

Quote:
No 2 years for Wilson?
Nope.

He'll be back.
I cant say if the same will be true for others that picked up their ball and went home in recent history.

COVFEFE!!

"I dont know much."

Old
  (#28)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

11-19-2019, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Nope.

He'll be back.
I cant say if the same will be true for others that picked up their ball and went home in recent history.
I hang on because I no longer let most of the personal attacks directed at me bother me. Well, one did. But, I pretty much have fun. I do feel that the forum is somewhat better without a mod who so obviously took sides but I'm sure most would disagree and enjoyed Wilson having their back against those evil Lefties.
There seem to be a few more posters on here these days attacking Trump and it's driving the regs crazy so this is not a pleasant place.
I do understand. Most feel that an attack on Trump is an attack on them.

Old
  (#29)
Sev

11-19-2019, 06:59 AM

Quote:
I hang on because I no longer let most of the personal attacks directed at me bother me. Well, one did. But, I pretty much have fun. I do feel that the forum is somewhat better without a mod who so obviously took sides but I'm sure most would disagree and enjoyed Wilson having their back against those evil Lefties.
There seem to be a few more posters on here these days attacking Trump and it's driving the regs crazy so this is not a pleasant place.
I do understand. Most feel that an attack on Trump is an attack on them.
Not seeing it.

Trumps and asshole in many ways.
He is braggadocios and exaggerates for all the world to see. He is not self conscious about it. It has always been part of his shtick.
He revels in driving his opposition to the brink.

The left cant stand him. Not for his policies or accomplishments while being president. But rather for his personality.
They have convinced themselves that his personality is an indication of a lack of ability.

Which when you look at his 3 year record as president it does not align with their view.

He is not a refined politician like Schumer. He communicates directly without thought of the optics of how what he says thing can be interpreted.

The left is attempting to impeach him based on his lack of political finesse and his manner of communication.
They are attempting to assign nefarious intent based on conversations that they were not privy to.
The transcripts are words on paper.
Without being there to actually here the physical and emotional ques of the actual conversations.
Words on paper are easy to manipulate and misinterpret.

Just like posting on a forum. The intent of the poster is often misconstrued by the reader be cause the ques needed to bring the correct interpretation across are missing.

The democrats are acting like petulant children in this matter.
They have picked a losing strategy. If the impeachment goes to the senate. The president will be vindicated in the trial that follows.

He will be found not guilty at the end of the trial. That is all that history will show.
There will be no double jeopardy. Trump will be untouchable by the left afterwards.
All their crying of wolf and wasting the tax payers time and money will be revealed for the farce it actually was.

The question will be. Will the democrats in office pay a political price due to their constituency being outraged by their failure to either succeed in bringing the president down or accomplishing any of the promises that they made back home that they ran on.

COVFEFE!!

"I dont know much."

Old
  (#30)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

11-19-2019, 07:15 AM

If Trump testifies at the impeachment hearing he deserves to be thrown out of office.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Page 2 of 3 12 3

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: