Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Cue Machinery and Supplies
Reload this Page Fifth Edition of The Cue Building Book

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Fifth Edition of The Cue Building Book
Old
  (#1)
cueman
AzB Silver Member

cueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

Fifth Edition of The Cue Building Book - 11-29-2019, 09:42 AM

I just wanted to let everyone know we are introducing the brand new Fifth Edition of The Cue Building Book today. The price is $75. Shipping is usually between $15 and $25 to various addresses in the USA. But for any USA AZ members we are going to ship for $9 to anyone who pays $84 with paypal for Goods and Services using the following link.
Our paypal address link is https://www.paypal.me/CueManBilliards
Type Cue Building Book in paypal message box.

The covers are a new design, I went back through each chapter of the book updating it and added a good bit more new information and added a couple more pages before the notes section.

Below is the link to our site with more info on the book.
https://www.cuesmith.com/the-cue-bui...rade-show.html

If you want one of the book and dvd specials just put the info in the PayPal. Message box.. We plan to ship Priority Mail instead of UPS for these specials.

Thanks,
Chris Hightower

Last edited by cueman; 12-07-2019 at 07:06 AM.

Old
  (#2)
cueman
AzB Silver Member

cueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond repute

12-04-2019, 12:29 PM

Priority mail shipping $9 on the book!

Last edited by cueman; 12-07-2019 at 07:08 AM.

Old
  (#3)
Gienko
AzB Bronze Member
Gienko is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

12-05-2019, 11:44 AM

The information contained in this book is extremely valuable and has helped me a considerable amount. I highly recommend it. Very much appreciated Chris.

Old
  (#4)
cueman
AzB Silver Member

12-12-2019, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gienko View Post
The information contained in this book is extremely valuable and has helped me a considerable amount. I highly recommend it. Very much appreciated Chris.
Thanks for the kind words.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: