Mezz Axi-N (BEM) 3 Shafts, Ringtail wrap, Extension, Custom j/p

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I've seen a couple of Axi-N, but this cue has the nicest bem on it. I'm selling this cue to fund so I could pay for my personal expenses. This cue is a real player, I'd definitely keep it if I'm not in need for money.

Wavy Joint.

This package includes:
- Hybrid Pro Shaft - Used - 3.77oz - 12.57mm
- Hybrid Pro Shaft - Almost New - Mint (ran 2-3racks with it only) - 3.44oz - 12.59mm
- WD700 Shaft - Used - 3.49oz - 12.55mm
- Butt - 16.29oz (1.53oz weight bolt inserted) - Real yellow ringtail lizard wrap
- Extra Mezz's Weight Bolt included for you to adjust to your liking (0.25oz, 0.50oz, 0.82oz, 1.06oz)
- A pair(1butt, 1shaft) of custom bem j/p, then two j/p that comes with the shaft.
- (Mint) Custom BEM extension from Mezz(includes X-Bumper for the extension)

Here are some pictures of the cue:
2nu0lfc.jpg

2wgakh1.jpg

6j0nex.jpg

dxh211.jpg

a9tymr.jpg

A few small dings on the buttsleeve but not obvious.

All shafts had Ultraskin Medium installed on them.

I'll take SOLD! for this whole package shipped worldwide with a 2x4 leather case.

P.S: If you think this is overpriced, please check the price of these items before making a statement.

Let me know. :)

Thank you.
Tim

Last edited:

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
69   1   0
I've seen a couple of Axi-N, but this cue has the nicest bem on it. I'm selling this cue to fund so I could pay for my personal expenses. This cue is a real player, I'd definitely keep it if I'm not in need for money.

Wavy Joint.

This package includes:
- Hybrid Pro Shaft - Used - 3.77oz - 12.57mm
- Hybrid Pro Shaft - Almost New - Mint (ran 2-3racks with it only) - 3.44oz - 12.59mm
- WD700 Shaft - Used - 3.49oz - 12.55mm
- Butt - 16.29oz (1.53oz weight bolt inserted) - Real yellow ringtail lizard wrap
- Extra Mezz's Weight Bolt included for you to adjust to your liking (0.25oz, 0.50oz, 0.82oz, 1.06oz)
- A pair(1butt, 1shaft) of custom bem j/p, then two j/p that comes with the shaft.
- (Mint) Custom BEM extension from Mezz(includes X-Bumper for the extension)

Here are some pictures of the cue:
2nu0lfc.jpg

2wgakh1.jpg

6j0nex.jpg

dxh211.jpg

a9tymr.jpg

A few small dings on the buttsleeve but not obvious.

All shafts had Ultraskin Medium installed on them.

PM me your offer(please be reasonable).

Thank you.
Tim
Man that cue looks fn great with that wrap. I've been wanting to put a wrap like that on a Merry Widow for a while but never got around to it. Great looking BEM too