Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page How A Country Dies - Does anything seem familiar?
Page 2 of 29 12 3412 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 20 votes, 5.00 average.
Any questions?......
Old
  (#16)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Any questions?...... - 11-11-2014, 06:38 AM

Old
  (#17)
macguy
AzB Silver Member
macguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond repute

11-11-2014, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefjeff View Post
Here is how to remove their unearned power. Anyone can do this with little cost:

Ignore them.

Isn't that a politician's biggest fear, being ignored?

Jeff Livingston
I don't want to burst your bubble but that is staged to look like that. I have been at those kinds of photo op's and they tell everyone to go about their business as the president appears to be having a personal conversation with a selected person or group of people.

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."
Thomas A. Edison

Old
  (#18)
chefjeff
No sides, only players
chefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond repute

11-11-2014, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by macguy View Post
I don't want to burst your bubble but that is staged to look like that. I have been at those kinds of photo op's and they tell everyone to go about their business as the president appears to be having a personal conversation with a selected person or group of people.
Regardless, the photo holds one answer that anyone can currently engage in without cost to deal with the gang of thugs.

I posted in a thread just a few days ago where folks just up and left the auditorium as Obomba was speaking. The message was strong, obvious, and lasting.

I once walked out of an innovators convention just as King---er Governor-- Brandstat was introduced as the keynote speaker. This was in the early 80's and I was the only one who didn't stand, clap, and stay. People gave me funny looks as I walked out as if I had made a mistake by leaving early. I didn't.

One thing these sociopaths MUST HAVE is reverence. It cost little to deny them yours.

Jeff Livingston

Old
  (#19)
macguy
AzB Silver Member
macguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond reputemacguy has a reputation beyond repute

11-11-2014, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Regardless, the photo holds one answer that anyone can currently engage in without cost to deal with the gang of thugs.

I posted in a thread just a few days ago where folks just up and left the auditorium as Obomba was speaking. The message was strong, obvious, and lasting.

I once walked out of an innovators convention just as King---er Governor-- Brandstat was introduced as the keynote speaker. This was in the early 80's and I was the only one who didn't stand, clap, and stay. People gave me funny looks as I walked out as if I had made a mistake by leaving early. I didn't.

One thing these sociopaths MUST HAVE is reverence. It cost little to deny them yours.

Jeff Livingston
Unfortunately, like 1960's sit-ins and the such, that does not really do much. Kind of like those you see everyday in front of any given government buildings with their homemade signs protesting this or that.

In fact I think that who ever the powers that be happen to be, prefer that kind of quiet protest that doesn't really stir anything up.

People can rant and rave all they want but this is who we are. Were we always like this, probably not. We are a people who settled a wild country won two world wars.

I have a feeling today we could not win a war like WWII, those were different people. We are a paper tiger and everybody knows it. This country needs a draft.

We need to have people who actually feel like the have a stake in this country, who actually stood at a post to defend it. I am not saying a veteran is a better American then anybody else, not at all. In fact most drafted went off kicking and screaming. But they did their duty and came back changed and with a new understanding.

Our congress has only like 89 who have even had done military service and who knows how many are just national guard. I am sure if you check most will be older members who were drafted.

Clinton was essentially a draft dodger, there are no two way about that. I am just rambling here because I start getting angry. We are a country of phonies, liars, thieves, people who are easily bought off and those are the good ones.

Maybe we have had our run and as the title of this thread suggests we need to die and be replaced. We may just be hanging on by our fingernails anyway. The ability to drop a bomb on someone dose not make one a great society.

People don't come here because we are a great society, they come here for freedoms and opportunities. And they are here no two ways about it. People like to knock new comers like they are taking something away from them.

Fu@k them, they were born here and don't even have any idea what a gift that was to start with. Mean time some guy will float in here an a raft with sand in his pocket and own a car dealership 10 years later. Americans don't even know what they have.

What is the old saying, "You don't know what you had till you lose it".
That is enough, I am getting mad and don't really know if I even have a point to what I am writing.

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."
Thomas A. Edison

Old
  (#20)
chefjeff
No sides, only players
chefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond repute

11-11-2014, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by macguy View Post
Unfortunately, like 1960's sit-ins and the such, that does not really do much. Kind of like those you see everyday in front of any given government buildings with their homemade signs protesting this or that.

In fact I think that who ever the powers that be happen to be, prefer that kind of quiet protest that doesn't really stir anything up.

People can rant and rave all they want but this is who we are. Were we always like this, probably not. We are a people who settled a wild country won two world wars.

I have a feeling today we could not win a war like WWII, those were different people. We are a paper tiger and everybody knows it. This country needs a draft.

We need to have people who actually feel like the have a stake in this country, who actually stood at a post to defend it. I am not saying a veteran is a better American then anybody else, not at all. In fact most drafted went off kicking and screaming. But they did their duty and came back changed and with a new understanding.

Our congress has only like 89 who have even had done military service and who knows how many are just national guard. I am sure if you check most will be older members who were drafted.

Clinton was essentially a draft dodger, there are no two way about that. I am just rambling here because I start getting angry. We are a country of phonies, liars, thieves, people who are easily bought off and those are the good ones.

Maybe we have had our run and as the title of this thread suggests we need to die and be replaced. We may just be hanging on by our fingernails anyway. The ability to drop a bomb on someone dose not make one a great society.

People don't come here because we are a great society, they come here for freedoms and opportunities. And they are here no two ways about it. People like to knock new comers like they are taking something away from them.

Fu@k them, they were born here and don't even have any idea what a gift that was to start with. Mean time some guy will float in here an a raft with sand in his pocket and own a car dealership 10 years later. Americans don't even know what they have.

What is the old saying, "You don't know what you had till you lose it".
That is enough, I am getting mad and don't really know if I even have a point to what I am writing.
I think you went way off point with your call for conscription as a solution to a bad system.

How does sticking a gun into my kid's ear and demanding he kill someone who hasn't harmed or threatened him help 'merica in any fashion? I went thru all of this re Nam and let me tell you, the draft sucks more than any other thing a state does to people. It is evil personified.

It helps only the state to kidnap, kill, torture and abuse my kid to where he needs meds or suicide to deal with the reality fo what he was forced/tricked to do, but it certainly doesn't help any honest Person ever.

Why some think that putting just one more gun to one more head will solve real problems is beyond me.

Jeff Livingston

Old
  (#21)
Cuaba
Livin Large
Cuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5000

11-11-2014, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckie View Post
Ok, then explain how you can plan to have Obama elected twice as President?

When and who starting the planning to get him elected? Was his whole life planned out to just become th president to destroy the country.....little Manchirian Canidate maybe?

Who devised a plan to get all the people in the necessary places to execute this plan?

Please explain this plan. I'm coming from a project management point of view and their ain't no plan.

If you ever have seen what true incompetence and bad decesion making can do to a business, then you would see the same thing happening in government and that takes no planning at all but does require be surrounded by ass kissers, those not wanting to lose their jobs.....it's all done to pay the mortgage.

That's the only planning there is......keeping the job.
This explains things pretty well.....
Attached Images

Old
  (#22)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

11-11-2014, 02:44 PM

I think Mr. Klaus is missing something.

Obama didn't con the people on his own. He was groomed and promoted by powerful people to enact their agenda. Without them, and they are the system hidden in plain view, he would have gotten nowhere on his own, at least not with such a meteoric rise from obscurity, and not with the Clinton machine in opposition. Just as they also pushed Jimmy Carter, and before (and after) him, one GHW Bush, and then W.

It's hard to see the consistent pattern, because it is like tacking a sailboat into the wind. You see the many individual peregrinations of apparently different policies pushed which do not seem to be in the same direction, because they are in somewhat opposite directions, but with a ratchet effect that ineluctably leads one way.

Old
  (#23)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

11-11-2014, 02:59 PM

Quote:

Jeff Livingston
Aren't you the same guy who not only didn't ignore your nutjob hero Ron Paul but actually tried to help him?

Old
  (#24)
asiasdad
Banned
asiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2425

11-11-2014, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuaba View Post
this explains things pretty well.....
Name:  ObamaQuote.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  59.9 KB

tap, tap, tap

Old
  (#25)
chefjeff
No sides, only players

11-12-2014, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post

Obama didn't con the people on his own. He was groomed and promoted by powerful people to enact their agenda. Without them, and they are the system hidden in plain view, he would have gotten nowhere on his own, at least not with such a meteoric rise from obscurity, and not with the Clinton machine in opposition. Just as they also pushed Jimmy Carter, and before (and after) him, one GHW Bush, and then W.

It's hard to see the consistent pattern, because it is like tacking a sailboat into the wind. You see the many individual peregrinations of apparently different policies pushed which do not seem to be in the same direction, because they are in somewhat opposite directions, but with a ratchet effect that ineluctably leads one way.
That's not a bad analogy. I'll have to think about that one.

Jeff Livingston

Almost there.....
Old
  (#26)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

Almost there..... - 12-28-2014, 07:07 PM

Civil Asset Forfeiture: The Final Stage Of Collapse Of Empire

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 12/28/2014 - 11:17

This is the final stage of the collapse of the Roman Empire. When the state runs out of money, it historically attacks the people. In Rome, whole armies began sacking their own cities to get paid. The police are doing just that. Whatever they can confiscate goes to funding their own pensions. This is a national problem that will only get much worse going into 2020. We have nobody in Washington representing the people any more.

Old
  (#27)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

12-28-2014, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post

Worth some green!

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#28)
Blue Hog ridr
World Famous Fisherman.
Blue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

12-28-2014, 08:45 PM

Sofla, I don't think that Mr. Klaus missed a beat. Wasn't it Polonius that said to his Son, "Brevity is the Soul of all wit".

He stated in a paragraph so that people of the more intelligent side of things such as yourself, could read between the lines.

Of course he knows that Obama and any politician also has a team of magicians on the side lines. He knows what blow peoples hair back for them.

Yet, the people, or Sheeple are still being fooled. For the most part, most of these people aren't even very good magicians.

To play Pool, is to suffer.
To learn to be a better player, is to find some meaning in the suffering.

Dhurka, Dhurka, Allah, Muhammad Jihad

Old
  (#29)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

12-28-2014, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Hog ridr View Post
Sofla, I don't think that Mr. Klaus missed a beat. Wasn't it Polonius that said to his Son, "Brevity is the Soul of all wit".

He stated in a paragraph so that people of the more intelligent side of things such as yourself, could read between the lines.

Of course he knows that Obama and any politician also has a team of magicians on the side lines. He knows what blow peoples hair back for them.

Yet, the people, or Sheeple are still being fooled. For the most part, most of these people aren't even very good magicians.
No, he said it to Claudius and Gertrude (whom he addressed as "My liege and madam" earlier in the same paragraph, and then concluded by saying to them: "I will be brief: your noble son [Hamlet] is mad"), but that isn't important and I take your point.

Yes, typical politicians have image consultants and media consultants. Few put on psychological extravaganzas worthy of a Leni Riefenstahl propaganda masterpiece film using savvy mind control techniques, however. Why? Because such expertise, honed over the past hundred years since Edward Bernay's time, is found in only a relative handful of people.

The kind of pageantry and stage-setting fine tuned to resonate with the peoples' deep psyches hasn't been seen in American politics since Michael Deaver did comparable imagery for former president '6-6-6,' Ronald Wilson Reagan. Deaver admitted at the time that he didn't care if a Sam Donaldson was doing biting voice-over criticisms, so long as he could set the stage with the imagery that was so powerful that it plucked heart strings to persuade at a deep subconscious level and so, easily overcame the rational mind's hearing of a verbal message.

Maybe Klaus did mean all the above, but it is no mystery how top level persuaders can manipulate the American people. Even relative mediocrities like Bushes père et fils were moderately successful at it for periods of time, without much talent, as you say.

Last edited by Sofla; 12-28-2014 at 09:27 PM.

Still don't see it?.....
Old
  (#30)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?

Still don't see it?..... - 12-29-2014, 06:51 AM

How To Stay Warm In Philadelphia - Burn Dollar Bills

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 12/28/2014 - 20:45

Apparently taking a page out of China's book, Factually reports the Philadelphia Federal Reserve office (apparently aware of the worthlessness of their fiat currency) sends old currency to local power plants, where it's burned for electricity. As WSJ reports, The Fed destroys more than 5,000 tons of U.S. currency a year - most of it once went to landfills, but the central bank has pushed for years to go green with all that green. It appears we have come a long way from the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond’s 1953 annual report when it boasted it had "money to burn."

Page 2 of 29 12 3412 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: