Our Provincial Elections.
Old
  (#1)
Blue Hog ridr
World Famous Fisherman.
Blue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Our Provincial Elections. - 03-17-2016, 02:39 PM

Are coming up. Voting day is April 4th. Door knockers are out.
So, we have Blue Bins. Yes, Recycling Bins that I have to pay 25 bucks a month for, whether I want one or not.

So, I am thinking that I will put my Blue Bin by the front steps with a sign.

Just a short note to let them know that I have been dicked by a Government branch, SGI, (Gov Insurance).

And that unless anyone has some viable advice or suggestions on how I could proceed further with my situation, to just put their Political Pamphlets in the Recycle Bin to save me the trouble of taking them from the mail box and transferring them.

Hey, if enuff people see this, the local Media just might knock on my door to hear my story. Ya know, they just might. Canada's big story the other day was that Loblaws was planning on dropping the French's brand of Ketchup from their grocery shelves.

So, it isn't exactly like reporters have a ton of daily shite to report up here.

My own little Black Flag Op. Just may work at this time of year. And if not, it might be a funny joke on them.

To play Pool, is to suffer.
To learn to be a better player, is to find some meaning in the suffering.

Dhurka, Dhurka, Allah, Muhammad Jihad

Last edited by Blue Hog ridr; 03-17-2016 at 02:43 PM.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: