Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Trump offers veiled threat for violence if a brokered convention happens.

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Trump offers veiled threat for violence if a brokered convention happens.
Old
  (#1)
Sir Scratchalot
AzB Silver Member
Sir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Trump offers veiled threat for violence if a brokered convention happens. - 03-17-2016, 06:04 AM

Sure, he's disguised it as a prediction, but his volatile supporters are so caught up in his march to acquire America that for him to utter such things will likely ensure it happens. He knows this.

I had thought I might vote for him out of sheer disgust for politics-as-usual, but adopting stuff like this as part of his campaign "strategy" is pretty despicable behavior for one who wants to achieve the Highest Office.

I shall continue to watch and evaluate.

Meanwhile, it might be time to get a license to carry again.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Pimpin' vitamins T&A to the people since '92!

Old
  (#2)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

03-17-2016, 06:48 AM

I love all the teeth gnashing from these fools in the media over that statement!
They're the same hacks who can't wait for the next riot to start in some inner-city so they can report on how racist America is as we watch a bunch of thugs on TV burn down small businesses, steal booze and Air Jordens, shoot at cops, and attack innocent bystanders who have the misfortune of not having escaped the carnage before the streets were overrun.
But, FWIW, trump (loathsome as he is) is right. For the first time in our history, there will be pubbies actually rioting (as opposed to the common riots by the dependent class), because the establishment fugged them over yet again.
No one would be surprised if riots erupted if the dem establishment did to sanders what the pubbies are tying to do to trump. In fact, the rioters would be lauded.
But just watch to see how the reprehensible hacks in the MSM react if a bunch of white folks finally take to the street for political reasons (as opposed to a bunch of drunk college kids "celebrating" after their team wins the big game).
The open hypocrisy will be a marvel to behold...

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#3)
Sir Scratchalot
AzB Silver Member
Sir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond repute

03-17-2016, 07:25 AM

In all honesty, it will be interesting to see how Trump supporters would conduct a riot and to see how mainstream media would handle coverage of it.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Pimpin' vitamins T&A to the people since '92!

Old
  (#4)
Celophanewrap
Call me Grace
Celophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

03-17-2016, 08:04 AM

That cracked me up. It was kind of like when Pat Robertson said he had to raise $1,000,000 or God was going to call him home or when Ted Nugent said he'd be dead or in Jail if Obama won. No one's gonna riot, though I'd love to see Trump supporters riot, it would be one of the silliest looking things in an awful long time

Old
  (#5)
Mr. Wilson
Was
Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2700

03-17-2016, 08:09 AM

Trump's supporters won't riot if he loses.....
I mean, it's not like they're Democrats or something.

"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

-- Mark Twain

336Robin "This smells of a Prid Quo Pro"

Old
  (#6)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

03-17-2016, 09:21 AM

I could see a whole mob of angry white folk marching on Beverly Hills and torching Rodeo Drive.

The smell of burning luxury accessories permeates the air. The burned out hulks of Rolls Royces littering the streets.

In a word a five star nightmare.

Old
  (#7)
philly
AzB Silver Member
philly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond repute

03-17-2016, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord View Post
I could see a whole mob of angry white folk marching on Beverly Hills and torching Rodeo Drive.

The smell of burning luxury accessories permeates the air. The burned out hulks of Rolls Royces littering the streets.

In a word a five star nightmare.

After all Mr. Trump is a one percenter lest we forget.

Pool may not build character but it certainly will reveal it.

"Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis" Unencumbered By The Thought Process

How do you feel? Fast and loose, man.

Except for...
Old
  (#8)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

Except for... - 03-17-2016, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wilson View Post
Trump's supporters won't riot if he loses.....
I mean, it's not like they're Democrats or something.
Except for the fact that its going to take Democratic support to clinch a win. He's pulling support no doubt.

"Let your "Stick" do the talking!"

336Robin
"Improve your shot making forever for $3.99!"

The Target Ball Concept-Aiming,
The Flight of the Cue Ball-Aiming Adjusted for Side Spin,
Robbing the Bank Shot!-Pass Over Banking
Change your game for a couple of Bucks! and
Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#9)
Mr. Wilson
Was
Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

03-17-2016, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 336Robin View Post
Except for the fact that its going to take Democratic support to clinch a win. He's pulling support no doubt.
So....if he loses the nomination the Dems will riot?

"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

-- Mark Twain

Old
  (#10)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

03-17-2016, 10:17 AM

It will be like the wins and losses in basketball and football games. The libs will "celebrate" either way...they like to have "fun" no matter the outcome.

Old
  (#11)
Mr. Wilson
Was

03-17-2016, 11:48 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkD1pbhpDtQ

-- Mark Twain

Old
  (#12)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

03-17-2016, 01:46 PM

Soros isn't waiting.

dumluk

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: