Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page My Day Yesterday (Lesson and a Tournament)
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
Island Drive
AzB Silver Member
Island Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

02-08-2019, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelDaShot View Post
I totally agree that a teacher can see things that you're not able to.

My comment was related to the questionable benefit of a one or two hour lesson. It doesn't seem like enough time to accomplish much. I think it would take regular weekly lessons for a few months to see major improvements. But who can afford $200 lessons every week?
Lessons every week at any price for a non pro is waaaaaaaay to much. To change and ingrained flaw in your game, takes weeks/months....allot of work and ALLOT of time. Remember in this game we are always dealing with such infinitesimal differences, that small changes create HUGE differences when done correctly.

www.worldbilliardtour.com
Domain Name Only....

Bill Meacham

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: