Reload this Page The motivation of Christine Blasey Ford
Page 1 of 4 1 23 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
The motivation of Christine Blasey Ford
Old
  (#1)
Tony_in_MD
You want some of this?
Tony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

The motivation of Christine Blasey Ford - 09-04-2019, 08:10 PM

Well I guess we see what the real reason CBF came out, according to her lawyer.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chr...ortion-rulings
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chr...ortion-rulings

Kavanaugh accuser's lawyer said allegations could help undermine abortion rulings: 'Part of what motivated Christine'
Gregg ReBy Gregg Re | Fox News

Rep. Jerry Nadler goes after Justice Brett Kavanaugh's White House records
Dave Brat and Bradley Moss weigh in on House Democrats' request for documents from the White House related to Brett Kavanaugh.

The attorney who represented Christine Blasey Ford during Brett Kavanaugh's Supreme Court contentious confirmation hearings said in a speech earlier this year that Ford was motivated to come forward in part by a desire to tag Kavanaugh's reputation with an "asterisk" before he could start ruling on abortion-related cases.

The high-powered progressive lawyer, Debra Katz, made the remarks at the University of Baltimore’s 11th Feminist Legal Theory Conference, entitled "Applied Feminism and #MeToo." Her comments were first quoted in the book "Search and Destroy: Inside the Campaign Against Brett Kavanaugh" by Ryan Lovelace, which Fox News has obtained.

The Daily Caller News Foundation on Wednesday posted a video of Katz's comments.

FLASHBACK: DEMOCRATIC SEN SAYS KAVANAUGH DOESN'T DESERVE PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE BECAUSE OF HIS VIEWS ON ABORTION

“In the aftermath of these hearings, I believe that Christine’s testimony brought about more good than the harm misogynist Republicans caused by allowing Kavanaugh on the court,” Katz said in the video. “He will always have an asterisk next to his name. When he takes a scalpel to Roe v. Wade, we will know who he is, we know his character, and we know what motivates him, and that is important.

"It is important that we know, and that is part of what motivated Christine.”

Katz's disclosure shocked D.C. observers, some of whom regarded the remark as a possible breach of attorney-client trust.

"Why would a competent lawyer say this?" asked Megan McArdle, a columnist at The Washington Post. "I'm stunned."

Ford, in her testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee last year, said she was coming forward out of a sense of "civic duty." She did not make mention of the landmark abortion case Roe v. Wade or abortion rights.

"I am here not because I wanted to be," Ford said. "I am terrified. I am here because I believe it is my civic duty to tell you what happened to me while Brett Kavanaugh and I were in high school."

Ford's narrative that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her in high school underwent some changes during the confirmation process as several apparent disparities surfaced, even as the California professor insisted she was forcibly attacked and that she had not mistaken Kavanaugh for anyone else. No witnesses corroborated Ford's account -- including Leland Ingham Keyser, Ford's close friend and former classmate, whom Ford said was at the house party in question.

CBS News

@CBSNews
Dr. Christine Blasey Ford explains she's not testifying because she wants to, but because "it's her civic duty." https://cbsn.ws/2OdnpPP

Embedded video
10:43 AM - Sep 27, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy
189 people are talking about this
According to Lovelace's book, Katz, speaking to the friendly audience, also wondered whether Republicans in the Senate would have silenced other accusers who lacked Ford's background.

“We must ponder the very real possibility that had Dr. Ford not come from the same background, and the same race, and the same class, and the same country club as Brett Kavanaugh, had she not had an impeccable academic record and stellar professional credentials, if she was not on the faculty of Stanford with 70 publications to her name, if she wasn’t married to a man with two children, would she have been given the opportunity?” Katz asked.

Katz is a longtime Democratic donor and activist known for representing sexual harassment accusers.

Katz has also attended anti-Trump rallies, telling ABC News last year: “We are going to resist. We will not be silenced.”

At the same time, Katz has a history of minimizing or dismissing accusations made by women against Democratic politicians -- including former President Bill Clinton and former Minnesota Sen. Al Franken.

“Paula Jones' suit is very, very, very weak,” Katz said on CNN’s “Talkback Live” in March 1998 in a discussion about Jones’ claims against Clinton, according to a show transcript. “She's alleged one incident that took place in a hotel room that, by her own testimony, lasted 10 to 12 minutes. She suffered no repercussions in the workplace.”

CLICK HERE FOR THE FOX NEWS APP

Particularly since the Kavanaugh hearings, Katz has emerged as something of a celebrity in feminist circles. Katz was given Ms. Magazine’s “Wonder Woman Award” for her "work fighting for gender equality, and increasing awareness of injustices faced by girls and women because of their gender."

She was also named one of the 2019 Lawyers of the Year by the Metropolitan Washington Employment Lawyers Association.

Tony Marcino - PBIA Instructor
Member of the SPF family of instructors
Background Verified
443-624-0912

"High quality fundamentals beats all of the high quality concepts and esoteric executions ever created." -- Bert Kinister

Old
  (#2)
WildWing
AzB Silver Member
WildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond repute

09-04-2019, 08:18 PM

You didn't have to be a genius to tell that Christine was lying.

No recollection of how she got there, or how she got home. She was too young to drive. No recollection of where it was. None of her friends could say she was right. But she swore, with a baby voice, that Brett assaulted her. With a once piece swimsuit underneath her clothing. Yeah, who does that... BS wrong on all counts, Hope her gofundme is doing very well, because she is a bullshit artist.

Brett, he's doing well. And will continue.

Next Supreme Court Justice, yep, it's going to be the third choice. And she's going to be bullet proof. Sit on that, girls...

Old
  (#3)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

09-04-2019, 08:26 PM

So when is the lying snag headed to prison?

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#4)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

09-04-2019, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC View Post
Her lawyer darn near indicted her for perjury.

LOL!

Yeah. Not surprising.

I had stated outright it was politically motivated. Great to be backed up by her own lawyer.

Both the lawyer and her client are discredited.

An asterisk? LOL! He's a SCOTUS Justice and she's...what? Nothing.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Last edited by Chopdoc; 09-04-2019 at 08:52 PM.

Old
  (#5)
maldito
AzB Silver Member
maldito has a reputation beyond reputemaldito has a reputation beyond reputemaldito has a reputation beyond reputemaldito has a reputation beyond reputemaldito has a reputation beyond reputemaldito has a reputation beyond reputemaldito has a reputation beyond reputemaldito has a reputation beyond reputemaldito has a reputation beyond reputemaldito has a reputation beyond reputemaldito has a reputation beyond repute

09-04-2019, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildWing View Post
You didn't have to be a genius to tell that Christine was lying.

No recollection of how she got there, or how she got home. She was too young to drive. No recollection of where it was. None of her friends could say she was right. But she swore, with a baby voice, that Brett assaulted her. With a once piece swimsuit underneath her clothing. Yeah, who does that... BS wrong on all counts, Hope her gofundme is doing very well, because she is a bullshit artist.

Brett, he's doing well. And will continue.

Next Supreme Court Justice, yep, it's going to be the third choice. And she's going to be bullet proof. Sit on that, girls...
She was probably sloshed out of her mind - pvt school party with teens 17 and under = booze drugs etc..

The toughest shot on the table is the one you just missed......Myron Zownir

I've been watching guys tilt the rack before you were born ... Earl Strickland

Even If Donald Trump wins all of the toss up States He can't win ...... Rachel Madow

Kamala Harris …………. would you ??

Old
  (#6)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

09-04-2019, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maldito View Post
She was probably sloshed out of her mind - pvt school party with teens 17 and under = booze drugs etc..
Let's give proper credit.

She wasn't even likely there. There was no party.

She made it up.

Likely paid by a proxy for the Democratic party.

We already know 100% for sure she knowingly and intentionally committed fraud by claiming to be a psychologist. She is an academic and professional fraudster.

Investigate her finances. Follow the money trail.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Old
  (#7)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

09-04-2019, 09:47 PM

Her lawyer's comment on what partially motivated her to come forward then is not any evidence she lied at all. If accurate, it provides evidence of why she decided to end her public silence about it after so long and it is entirely consistent with her story being true.

Kavanaugh provided evidence that hurt parts of his alibi. He said he only partied on the weekends, because of work and athletic training commitments. However, he showed a Thursday party in his calendar (which is not the weekend), with the documented names from the calendar in his own handwriting including many of the names she claimed had been at the party for that alleged incident. That would be a remarkable guess and coincidence if she was not in his circles as he claimed. But of course, she was, showing another false statement from him.

Her allegations will not be reviewed by the Judiciary Committee, imo. However, the multiple allegations of perjury in his first confirmation hearings for the federal bench, and in his SCOTUS hearings, will be. About two dozen such charges were formally filed against him in the DC Appellate Court, to Chief Judge Merrick Garland. He referred them to Chief Justice John Roberts, who referred them to a body with jurisdiction over judicial ethic violation claims. That body declared them moot as of his swearing in as a SCOTUS associate justice, since he was no longer a judge within their jurisdiction. That is, these charges were never heard and adjudicated. Now they will be.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Last edited by Sofla; 09-04-2019 at 09:54 PM.

Old
  (#8)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member

09-04-2019, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
Her lawyer's comment on what partially motivated her to come forward then is not any evidence she lied at all. If accurate, it provides evidence of why she decided to end her public silence about it after so long and it is entirely consistent with her story being true.
Bull.

She is a proven liar.

Come to court with clean hands. I am sure you know the concept.

You are out of your arena. Clearly.

I told you when this went down that she had identified herself as a Psychologist, it was on her office door, in the course catalog, and a myriad of printed materials that she herself put out. I told you at that time it was recognized as fraud and an ethical violation. I wasn't kidding or guessing.

She was a biostatistician, which requires little to no actual qualification, she was qualified to carry the briefcase of clinicians. She published on the coat tails of others.

Did the university go to bat for her on that? Nope.

They didn't and will not.

Her own field abandoned her over this. She is not lecturing, not teaching , not consulting. Though it is rumored she is working under the table for liberal activists.

Don't believe it? Show me where she is working. Surely in the highly liberal academic world such a social warrior with a PhD could find work. Nope.

Have you seen the linguistic and voice analysis of her testimony? Quite damning. Oh, sorry, that's only circulated in certain arenas. Her former peers.

She taught several of my clients, with absolute mediocrity. They required remediation. Yes, I'll do the mundane, simplistic, and cognitively bland biostatistics if I have to.

Your bias is showing in this matter. Step out of my arena so I can close the door.

Her untalented politically motivated unethical lawyer tossed her under the bus on this one.

Who was presenting at the university? That client or her lawyer? Yeah. That's right. The lawyer even moved on, trying to get political mileage out of her client.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Last edited by Chopdoc; 09-04-2019 at 10:42 PM.

Old
  (#9)
j2pac
Marital Slow Learner.
j2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond repute

09-04-2019, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Hopefully soon...Probably not.

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire - "What you are shouts so loudly in my ears, I cannot hear what you say." - R.W. Emerson -

TOMAHAWK FERRULE MATERIAL - NO CLICK, JUST BANG.

Old
  (#10)
Dead Money
AzB Silver Member
Dead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

09-04-2019, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2pac View Post
Hopefully soon...Probably not.
Her and Comey should hook up. You know those would be some ugly babies!

Old
  (#11)
Tony_in_MD
You want some of this?
Tony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond repute

09-05-2019, 04:28 AM

Did her lawyer violate attorney-client privilege?

I think so.

Tony Marcino - PBIA Instructor
Member of the SPF family of instructors
Background Verified
443-624-0912

"High quality fundamentals beats all of the high quality concepts and esoteric executions ever created." -- Bert Kinister

Old
  (#12)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

09-05-2019, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Sadly, she won't be held accountable. We don't do that any longer in the US. The tards have succeeded in pussifying the country.

Old
  (#13)
Alan
AzB Silver Member
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute

09-05-2019, 04:51 AM

Don't be so sure. There may have been a breach of candor to the Senate. It would be an ethical breach to knowingly allow her client to lie under oath. This attorney is stupid. This may be fun to watch. I really like watching weasel attorneys get caught.

You can bet Bill Clinton's attorneys knew he was lying under oath, but you didn't hear any of them bragging about it afterwards. They are/were weasels, but you can't prove it. This idiot attorney may have outed herself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by time to play no View Post
Sadly, she won't be held accountable. We don't do that any longer in the US. The tards have succeeded in pussifying the country.

Old
  (#14)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
09-05-2019, 05:54 AM

I am sure the Don wrote the lawyer a bigger check to drop this new song.

It'll chart for a day or 3.

Old
  (#15)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

09-05-2019, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopdoc View Post
Bull.

She is a proven liar.

Come to court with clean hands. I am sure you know the concept.

You are out of your arena. Clearly.

I told you when this went down that she had identified herself as a Psychologist, it was on her office door, in the course catalog, and a myriad of printed materials that she herself put out. I told you at that time it was recognized as fraud and an ethical violation. I wasn't kidding or guessing.

She was a biostatistician, which requires little to no actual qualification, she was qualified to carry the briefcase of clinicians. She published on the coat tails of others.

Did the university go to bat for her on that? Nope.

They didn't and will not.

Her own field abandoned her over this. She is not lecturing, not teaching , not consulting. Though it is rumored she is working under the table for liberal activists.

Don't believe it? Show me where she is working. Surely in the highly liberal academic world such a social warrior with a PhD could find work. Nope.

Have you seen the linguistic and voice analysis of her testimony? Quite damning. Oh, sorry, that's only circulated in certain arenas. Her former peers.

She taught several of my clients, with absolute mediocrity. They required remediation. Yes, I'll do the mundane, simplistic, and cognitively bland biostatistics if I have to.

Your bias is showing in this matter. Step out of my arena so I can close the door.

Her untalented politically motivated unethical lawyer tossed her under the bus on this one.

Who was presenting at the university? That client or her lawyer? Yeah. That's right. The lawyer even moved on, trying to get political mileage out of her client.

BAM. I only hope Phil can scrub off the tire tracks off his face by the bus that just rolled over him lol

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Page 1 of 4 1 23 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: