Old
  (#61)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-12-2019, 10:01 PM

"Nothing is more fulfilling, to be able to see, anyone young or old, and be get excited to see Batman."

That ain't Batman.

Cool car though.....

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#62)
pt109
WO double hemlock
pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

09-12-2019, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopdoc View Post
"Nothing is more fulfilling, to be able to see, anyone young or old, and be get excited to see Batman."

That ain't Batman.

Cool car though.....
Hah....you probably donít like Elvis impersonators either....
One used to come to our pool hall in the 80s right after a show....
...it was strange watching Elvis lose his dough playing snooker

Lionize your game.
http://www.alexpagulayan.com/

MAGIC CHALK call Marco Polo 647-287-8131

If pool players had to have knowledge of geometry and physics before talking about geometry and physics, all of the aiming threads would disappear.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#63)
LibSuperstar
AzB Bronze Member
LibSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeLibSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeLibSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeLibSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeLibSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeLibSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeLibSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeLibSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeLibSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeLibSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeLibSuperstar has a reputation beyond repute

09-13-2019, 06:55 AM

BTW I'm currently taking nominations for the hall of fame on my website dedicated to WWE. If you wanna submit a few names just visit the link in my sig.

New column on my site dedicated to WWE
Why Jericho Is The Right Choice

Old
  (#64)
Pangit
AzB Silver Member
Pangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond repute

09-13-2019, 08:54 AM

Danny Hodge is a badass. He's from "wrestling town" USA, just like me...Perry, OK. The Maroons.

Aside from his "professional" wrestling days, He also won the "golden gloves" heavy weight boxing title, and only has the stongest grip known to mankind and only lost one match in College in four years. You know how judges are? I've seen him break a set of pliers with one hand.

Link

Last edited by Pangit; 09-13-2019 at 08:58 AM.

Old
  (#65)
LibSuperstar
AzB Bronze Member
LibSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeLibSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeLibSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeLibSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeLibSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeLibSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeLibSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeLibSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeLibSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeLibSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeLibSuperstar has a reputation beyond repute

09-13-2019, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangit

Danny Hodge is a badass. He's from "wrestling town" USA, just like me...Perry, OK. The Maroons.

Aside from his "professional" wrestling days, He also won the "golden gloves" heavy weight boxing title, and only has the stongest grip known to mankind and only lost one match in College in four years. You know how judges are? I've seen him break a set of pliers with one hand.

Link
Jim Ross sings his praises often.

New column on my site dedicated to WWE
Why Jericho Is The Right Choice

Old
  (#66)
TwinkleToes
AzB Silver Member
TwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond repute

09-13-2019, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celophanewrap View Post
You deserve a head lock, a body slam, and to be put in the Boston Crab and held there until you submit!
Certainly you feel that way. When you feel overwhelmed by what someone has posted about you intellectually, resort to physical violence so that you can get the upper hand.

You might as well get started now with growing up, because it won't get any easier later.

I know, I know...I can now expect some words from you which indicate that you don't think I have grown up. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

Stick to what you know, cheap shots which have no bearing on reality, so that you can at least feel better about yourself, to compensate for your lack of real world accomplishments, which will help you to walk away from this, feeling like a real man.

That...after all, is what young men, who have never grown up, need to do to feel like they have arrived at manhood.

Page 5 of 5 « First 345

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: