AzBilliards.com  
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Talk To A Mechanic
Reload this Page Pool Table Mechanic Directory

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 130 votes, 5.00 average.
Old
  (#181)
jaetee
rack master ;)
jaetee has a reputation beyond reputejaetee has a reputation beyond reputejaetee has a reputation beyond reputejaetee has a reputation beyond reputejaetee has a reputation beyond reputejaetee has a reputation beyond reputejaetee has a reputation beyond reputejaetee has a reputation beyond reputejaetee has a reputation beyond reputejaetee has a reputation beyond reputejaetee has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-28-2014, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyc View Post
I have been doing tables now in Florida for almost 4 years, If anyone is looking, if you search Billiards and Darts Spring Hill Florida you can check my reviews out
Thanks
Tony Crosby
I will gladly vouche for Tony Crosby and his work.

Last month I bought an Axiom 9' table from craigslist and organized Tony and his crew to disassemble, haul and install it in my Tarpon Springs home with new Simonis 860.

Like the table, I also found Tony in Tampa Bay craiglslist. Contacting and communicating with Tony was easy and pleasant. He gave me an extremely very fair quote, kept things on schedule and did a great job with the build. Tony, Luther and Chris were professional in their actions and demeanor. And we also had a good time watching Tony vs. Efren Reyes on youtube streamed to the smartTV next to the pool table while it was coming together.

A month later and the table is playing straight and true, and I couldn't be happier with the overall experience.

Thanks Tony & gang! I wish you much continued success!

Attached Images

Old
  (#182)
Dartman
Pro Billiards
Dartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Dartman  
04-28-2014, 01:46 PM

Edited 5/8/15

Last edited by Dartman; 05-08-2015 at 04:34 AM.

Florida Mechanic needed.
Old
  (#183)
Bludworm
AzB Bronze Member
Bludworm is on a distinguished road

Florida Mechanic needed. - 10-22-2014, 10:11 PM

Looking to hire a table mechanic that is willing to travel to Saint Augustine, Florida...

New York
Old
  (#184)
coast2coast
AzB Bronze Member
coast2coast is on a distinguished road

New York - 10-30-2014, 03:31 PM

We service all of the major pool rooms in New york, NJ and Connecticut. Including, Steinway Billiards, Amsterdam Billiards, RAXX, Sand Castle, Clifton Billiards, Green Tree in VA, Yale Billiards, Corner Pocket Cafe, Towne Billiards, US1, And many more..

Coast 2 Coast Restorations
Josh T & John K
Coast2Coastpool.com
845 489 8154

Old
  (#185)
grc
AzB Silver Member
grc has a reputation beyond reputegrc has a reputation beyond reputegrc has a reputation beyond reputegrc has a reputation beyond reputegrc has a reputation beyond reputegrc has a reputation beyond reputegrc has a reputation beyond reputegrc has a reputation beyond reputegrc has a reputation beyond reputegrc has a reputation beyond reputegrc has a reputation beyond repute

11-11-2014, 10:13 PM

Anyone know of any quality table mechanics/installers in the NYC Metro area?

The directory is sparse for NY (Mr. O'Donnell doesn't like to travel to the city) and the listings for NJ are too far from North Jersey. A lot of the available ones are recreational installers and I'd like someone up to par.

I've unfortunately been getting unresponsive service from most major pool room mechanics.

Thanks

Old
  (#186)
Dartman
Pro Billiards
Dartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond repute

12-04-2014, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grc View Post
Anyone know of any quality table mechanics/installers in the NYC Metro area?

The directory is sparse for NY (Mr. O'Donnell doesn't like to travel to the city) and the listings for NJ are too far from North Jersey. A lot of the available ones are recreational installers and I'd like someone up to par.

I've unfortunately been getting unresponsive service from most major pool room mechanics.

Thanks
Try Jay Spielberg at 603-765-6160
He has done excellent work for me in the city in the past.

Bryan Robert's Rack 66
Old
  (#187)
SC02GTP
AzB Silver Member
SC02GTP has a reputation beyond reputeSC02GTP has a reputation beyond reputeSC02GTP has a reputation beyond reputeSC02GTP has a reputation beyond reputeSC02GTP has a reputation beyond reputeSC02GTP has a reputation beyond reputeSC02GTP has a reputation beyond reputeSC02GTP has a reputation beyond reputeSC02GTP has a reputation beyond reputeSC02GTP has a reputation beyond reputeSC02GTP has a reputation beyond repute

Bryan Robert's Rack 66 - 12-04-2014, 06:26 PM

Louisville, Ky-(502)969-2222
Buy, Sell, Trade, Install, Service, and, Move tables.
Diamond Authorized Dealer

Looking for Chicago-area Mechanic
Old
  (#188)
PAS
AzB Bronze Member
PAS is on a distinguished road

Looking for Chicago-area Mechanic - 03-04-2015, 07:08 AM

Greetings. I have a GC II. It's time for leveling the table, replacing the rubber, and installing a new cloth . . . Along with a few other odds and ends.

I live north of Chicago and would appreciate referrals to quality mechanics that take pride in their work.

Thanks.

Old
  (#189)
Dartman
Pro Billiards

05-08-2015, 04:29 AM

Thread Edited 28 Nov 2015

Last edited by Dartman; 11-28-2015 at 11:49 AM.

Northern California and Nevada
Old
  (#190)
TahoePoolTables
AzB Bronze Member
TahoePoolTables is on a distinguished road

Northern California and Nevada - 08-03-2015, 10:57 AM

Hi There,
I am a mechanic in Lake Tahoe. I can travel all over Northern CA and NV from San Francisco to Reno.
Please add me to the directory for CA and NV.
Give a call at 775-453-6205
or go to the website
www.TahoePoolTables.com

Thanks!
Eric

Old
  (#191)
Dartman
Pro Billiards

08-06-2015, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahoePoolTables View Post
Hi There,
I am a mechanic in Lake Tahoe. I can travel all over Northern CA and NV from San Francisco to Reno.
Please add me to the directory for CA and NV.
Give a call at 775-453-6205
or go to the website
www.TahoePoolTables.com

Thanks!
Eric
You can be added once you meet the rules to be included in the directory -

Experienced independent pool table mechanics/installers & pool table stores that wish to be added to this directory should PM me to include
your name, telephone and area you service.

You must be a forum member AND provide a link to your web page or blog that shows pictures of your work (before/after preferred).

Providing additional information such as references, service area, individual/company bio, etc on your blog or web page is highly recommended.

Old
  (#192)
Dartman
Pro Billiards

11-28-2015, 11:46 AM

* Updated on March 9, 2016

Last edited by Dartman; 03-09-2016 at 09:11 AM. Reason: update

Old
  (#193)
beerpressure
AzB Silver Member
beerpressure has a reputation beyond reputebeerpressure has a reputation beyond reputebeerpressure has a reputation beyond reputebeerpressure has a reputation beyond reputebeerpressure has a reputation beyond reputebeerpressure has a reputation beyond reputebeerpressure has a reputation beyond reputebeerpressure has a reputation beyond reputebeerpressure has a reputation beyond reputebeerpressure has a reputation beyond reputebeerpressure has a reputation beyond repute

01-28-2016, 02:33 PM

Looking for a mechanic in Western NY state for a leveling & recovering.

Old
  (#194)
Dartman
Pro Billiards

03-09-2016, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerpressure View Post
Looking for a mechanic in Western NY state for a leveling & recovering.
You would probably get better results if you started a thread rather then posting in this one.

Old
  (#195)
Dartman
Pro Billiards

03-09-2016, 09:10 AM

Updated 3/24/17

Last edited by Dartman; 03-24-2017 at 12:56 PM.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: