Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Wanted/For Sale > For Sale Items
Reload this Page Warning..... Enigmaticul-Whitten replica case
Page 2 of 4 12 34

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old
  (#16)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1538

03-28-2014, 06:09 AM

Knocked off is a term for COPIES, or a KNOCKOFF.

Old
  (#17)
Blue Hog ridr
World Famous Fisherman.
Blue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

04-11-2014, 10:44 PM

This Enigmaticul used to hang out in the Machinery and Cue Maker Forums.

Until he received his first Ban. He was always whining about being a broke student and scrounging around for deals to build and repair cues, along with supplies.

He was actually expecting people to sell him supplies for cheaper than what they can be purchased for from a supplier. So, people should take a loss to supply him.

I wouldn't trust him any further than I could see him.

To play Pool, is to suffer.
To learn to be a better player, is to find some meaning in the suffering.

Dhurka, Dhurka, Allah, Muhammad Jihad

Old
  (#18)
1outofthe$$$$
AzB Gold Member
1outofthe$$$$ has a reputation beyond repute1outofthe$$$$ has a reputation beyond repute1outofthe$$$$ has a reputation beyond repute1outofthe$$$$ has a reputation beyond repute1outofthe$$$$ has a reputation beyond repute1outofthe$$$$ has a reputation beyond repute1outofthe$$$$ has a reputation beyond repute1outofthe$$$$ has a reputation beyond repute1outofthe$$$$ has a reputation beyond repute1outofthe$$$$ has a reputation beyond repute1outofthe$$$$ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-12-2014, 07:14 PM

[QUOTE=Enigmaticul;4655189]So I refused your offer. Then you tell me how much to charge (rude bty), then when I tell you off you get your panties in a bunch and make a bs thread. What a low life you must be. I never forced you to but anything or agree with my prices. It's a free economy and I can ask whatever I want. If you find it cheaper good for you go ahead and buy it. But at a price of 100 what you offered me it's just not worth my time for a 30$ profit after shipping and taxes.
The case costs 63$ at dealer price plus shipping from jj about 15$ then shipping to your house another 15 $ then taxes 7% let's say 4$ so about 100$ and you want me to sell it for less then 160 $ LOL again. You must not be aware of the mark up on cues. Any way to much time wasted in this matter
Bottom line. Never comment on the asking price on the public forum. Send a private message.[/QUOTE]

If thats not the pot calling the kettle black! You ruined my FS thread and cost me money by running your mouth about the maker just because he screwed you over!

Playing cue: Darrin Hill Wrapless "Chicago Style"
9ball Break/Jump cue: Alex Brick Diamond Wood Jump Break
8ball Break/Jump cue: Doug Moore
Jump cue: James Green Custom
Case: 4/8 John Barton Custom
On order: James Green Wrapless Black & White Ebony

Old
  (#19)
Blue Hog ridr
World Famous Fisherman.
Blue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond repute

04-13-2014, 01:52 PM

I hope that you reported him. Thats unacceptable behavior for any Forum let alone the Sale Forum.

It is good that members are still trying to look after one another to some degree.

If that stopped happening, it would get real messy sometimes.

Dave can't be everywhere at the same time.

On the same note, just because Dave doesn't make his presence known in every thread, doesn't mean that he hasn't read it.

Last edited by Blue Hog ridr; 04-13-2014 at 01:56 PM.

Old
  (#20)
Ken_4fun
AzB Silver Member
Ken_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond repute

04-13-2014, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monstermash View Post
Just a heads up on this seller....

I contacted him last night to purchase this case but I checked on the JJ website as he suggested and found out they sell the case brand new for $135. So I asked him if he would be willing to sell it for less and in his response he "LOL" at me and suggested I was lying and told me he would take $165. I then linked him to the JJ site with it for $135 and he responded if I don't like his prices I should "***** to my mom." And then claimed the case sold last week. Wouldn't the honest response be... "Sorry, It's sold"?
So..... if it sold last week why did you respond to my inquiry offering to sell it to me?

After I asked him that, I received a pm from him stating "Jj dealer baby. Unlimited supply". Ok. Then why did he state he purchased this case from a JJ dealer to store cues in and now does not need it becasue he bought a dealer case.?

I think most of us already know what happens when we see behavior like this. I would steer clear of this seller as he seems dishonest.

Here is the ad he posted....
I guess I don't understand.

He listed it for a price.

You made an offer.

He said no.

You said I can buy it at XX for this price.

He said okay go buy it there.

Then you say you should sell it for less.

He said No.

Now you are upset?

Not trying to be a smartass, but every time I list something for sale, someone offers me less. I tell them what my bottom dollar, and they say yes or no.

What did he do that was out of line again?

Ken

Current cues - Balabushka, Gus Szamboti, Gus Szamboti Hoppe, Schick, Pfd, BHQ Butterfly and Rick Howard J/B.

Cases - Jack Justis, Fellini, Fellini, Fellini, JB Case.

Watchez is the teacher

" Pool was once my passion, then it was my job, and now it is my sentence."

Mark Wilson's Lindenwood University? Soon to be renamed to the Mosconi Cup Breeding Factory - KoolKat9Lives

Old
  (#21)
Enigmaticul
Banned
Enigmaticul has a reputation beyond reputeEnigmaticul has a reputation beyond reputeEnigmaticul has a reputation beyond reputeEnigmaticul has a reputation beyond reputeEnigmaticul has a reputation beyond reputeEnigmaticul has a reputation beyond reputeEnigmaticul has a reputation beyond reputeEnigmaticul has a reputation beyond reputeEnigmaticul has a reputation beyond reputeEnigmaticul has a reputation beyond reputeEnigmaticul has a reputation beyond repute

04-13-2014, 08:42 PM

Hey ken these people are of a different breed, you logic does not reach them. That is why I don't even waste my time here. We are actually over bumping a dead thread and hurting other sellers. The world is full of morons and this place is no different. This is the last post I will be making in this thread.

Old
  (#22)
prewarhero
guess my avatar
prewarhero has a reputation beyond reputeprewarhero has a reputation beyond reputeprewarhero has a reputation beyond reputeprewarhero has a reputation beyond reputeprewarhero has a reputation beyond reputeprewarhero has a reputation beyond reputeprewarhero has a reputation beyond reputeprewarhero has a reputation beyond reputeprewarhero has a reputation beyond reputeprewarhero has a reputation beyond reputeprewarhero has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2875

04-13-2014, 08:51 PM

yeah, what exactly did this guy do that was so wrong? Offer something for sale at a price you didn't like?

IDK, but you do have to admit, his avatar is better.

Cues:
Playing: Tascarella
Break: Mezz PB Kai
Jump: Lomax
Case: JB cases - because I am not mad at my cues!!!!

Old
  (#23)
ridewiththewind
♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
ridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond repute

04-13-2014, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaticul View Post
Hey ken these people are of a different breed, you logic does not reach them. That is why I don't even waste my time here. We are actually over bumping a dead thread and hurting other sellers. The world is full of morons and this place is no different. This is the last post I will be making in this thread.
Sooooo...you're using AZB as your personal sales website? Good to know...I'll make sure the admin is made aware.

There are 350 varieties of shark, not counting loan and pool.
L. M. Boyd

What's the point of havin' a rapier wit if I can't use it to stab people?
- Jeph Jacques

Old
  (#24)
Monstermash
Lock Ness Monster
Monstermash has a reputation beyond reputeMonstermash has a reputation beyond reputeMonstermash has a reputation beyond reputeMonstermash has a reputation beyond reputeMonstermash has a reputation beyond reputeMonstermash has a reputation beyond reputeMonstermash has a reputation beyond reputeMonstermash has a reputation beyond reputeMonstermash has a reputation beyond reputeMonstermash has a reputation beyond reputeMonstermash has a reputation beyond repute

04-13-2014, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken_4fun View Post
I guess I don't understand.

What did he do that was out of line again?

Ken
Please read post #12 on the first page where I explain it for those who didn't understand it in the OP.

Synergy:The interaction of two or more agents or forces so that their combined effect is greater than the sum of their individual effects.

"Gambling? This is not gambling sir. Gambling is a wager on something you have no control over."

"You can't fix stupid!"

"As far as trading this cue for a Sugartree...let's not go down that road" - Tro

Player: Synergy

Case: Custom JB on order!

Breaker: J&J B/J modified by PFD Studios

Old
  (#25)
Ken_4fun
AzB Silver Member
Ken_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond repute

04-14-2014, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridewiththewind View Post
Sooooo...you're using AZB as your personal sales website? Good to know...I'll make sure the admin is made aware.
You remind me of Cindy Brady....a little tattletale.

Monstermash, I re-read that again.

So you didn't make a deal.

You didn't send money.

He didn't get paid and he didn't send a case.

I don't get it.

I wish everyone the best of rolls.

Ken

Current cues - Balabushka, Gus Szamboti, Gus Szamboti Hoppe, Schick, Pfd, BHQ Butterfly and Rick Howard J/B.

Cases - Jack Justis, Fellini, Fellini, Fellini, JB Case.

Watchez is the teacher

" Pool was once my passion, then it was my job, and now it is my sentence."

Mark Wilson's Lindenwood University? Soon to be renamed to the Mosconi Cup Breeding Factory - KoolKat9Lives

Old
  (#26)
mia
AzB Silver Member
mia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond repute

04-14-2014, 08:33 AM

This thread is a trainwreck of self-important whiners and tattle tales. I still can't see what the seller did wrong here. Nor do I care. This thread is pretty pointless... but it IS mildly entertaining.

Old
  (#27)
mfarrey71
CueNut71
mfarrey71 has a reputation beyond reputemfarrey71 has a reputation beyond reputemfarrey71 has a reputation beyond reputemfarrey71 has a reputation beyond reputemfarrey71 has a reputation beyond reputemfarrey71 has a reputation beyond reputemfarrey71 has a reputation beyond reputemfarrey71 has a reputation beyond reputemfarrey71 has a reputation beyond reputemfarrey71 has a reputation beyond reputemfarrey71 has a reputation beyond repute

04-14-2014, 01:21 PM

Bottom line is people can ask whatever they want for whatever they have. Most of us can tell which people are overpriced on everything they sell. If you buy something from these people and they make a profit good for them. If you could have purchased it somewhere else for cheaper that is not their problem. You did not do your research. Personally I don't know how the overpriced sellers sell anything on here. These people know who they are. But it is not anyone's place to bash their sale.

If I could sell a case and make a $30 profit I would do it every time. Especially when all I have to do is transfer someone's mailing address. +

Assumption is the mother of all f*** ups"

Playing cue 9':Amboyna & Ebony Dishaw
Playing cue 7': Ebony wrapless Patrick
Break cue: Zebrawood Palmer sneaky pete

Old
  (#28)
Blue Hog ridr
World Famous Fisherman.

04-14-2014, 02:32 PM

Back Ground on Enigmaticul.

He showed up some time ago, before his first Ban, in the Machinery and Cue Maker Forum.

He claimed to be a broke student wanting to get into cue repair and building but didn't have a lathe.

He received much on the good graces of others. He has gotten into a bad habit of constantly crumbing around these forums for either deals or free.

He will ask for a certain item and when a member posts a link to a site that sells them, the answer always is, "I'm fully aware of where I can buy this retail, I'm looking for a deal".

When someone posts about a jig or having items made for cue makers, his response always is, "I'm in for a few, but that depends on the price".

Quite often, when a cue maker is in need, someone will come up with that item and send it free of charge. Its the pay back or pay it forward attitude amongst us.

When someone has multiple items for sale, we support the person by purchasing his items.

Enigmaticul never has anything to pay back. Hes always in line when when looking for something for free tho.

He will post a thread stating what he wants and what he is willing to pay for said items. 99% of the time, he is asking for prices that are much lower than what the supplies cost form a cue supplier. Yeah right, like the rest of us pay full pop for supplies just so we have the privilege of selling off for less than we paid. He expects it tho.

He is like the little cat that you give a bowl of milk to. The cat will show up at your door step every day looking for one.

He has actually worn out his welcome long ago and most are onto his little tricks.

His attitude when learning the trade, that everyone should Kow Tow to him and give him all the free info that he requested without him doing any work or research into learning how to repair or build.

His motto that he came back with when questioned on it.

"In Romania, we don't learn a trade, we steal one.

Bottom line. He is a little scrounger and a Bum. He is a Taker and far from being a Giver.

Last edited by Blue Hog ridr; 04-14-2014 at 02:43 PM.

Old
  (#29)
batalarms
Ebony Hoppe Fanatic
batalarms has a reputation beyond reputebatalarms has a reputation beyond reputebatalarms has a reputation beyond reputebatalarms has a reputation beyond reputebatalarms has a reputation beyond reputebatalarms has a reputation beyond reputebatalarms has a reputation beyond reputebatalarms has a reputation beyond reputebatalarms has a reputation beyond reputebatalarms has a reputation beyond reputebatalarms has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via Skype™ to batalarms 
04-14-2014, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Hog ridr View Post
Back Ground on Enigmaticul.

He showed up some time ago, before his first Ban, in the Machinery and Cue Maker Forum.

He claimed to be a broke student wanting to get into cue repair and building but didn't have a lathe.

He received much on the good graces of others. He has gotten into a bad habit of constantly crumbing around these forums for either deals or free.

He will ask for a certain item and when a member posts a link to a site that sells them, the answer always is, "I'm fully aware of where I can buy this retail, I'm looking for a deal".

When someone posts about a jig or having items made for cue makers, his response always is, "I'm in for a few, but that depends on the price".

Quite often, when a cue maker is in need, someone will come up with that item and send it free of charge. Its the pay back or pay it forward attitude amongst us.

When someone has multiple items for sale, we support the person by purchasing his items.

Enigmaticul never has anything to pay back. Hes always in line when when looking for something for free tho.

He will post a thread stating what he wants and what he is willing to pay for said items. 99% of the time, he is asking for prices that are much lower than what the supplies cost form a cue supplier. Yeah right, like the rest of us pay full pop for supplies just so we have the privilege of selling off for less than we paid. He expects it tho.

He is like the little cat that you give a bowl of milk to. The cat will show up at your door step every day looking for one.

He has actually worn out his welcome long ago and most are onto his little tricks.

His attitude when learning the trade, that everyone should Kow Tow to him and give him all the free info that he requested without him doing any work or research into learning how to repair or build.

His motto that he came back with when questioned on it.

"In Romania, we don't learn a trade, we steal one.

Bottom line. He is a little scrounger and a Bum. He is a Taker and far from being a Giver.
Thanks for the "heads up" It's good to know, and it's good for all to see.People like this need to be "outed" so other good members don't get involved with him.
Marc

Old
  (#30)
ridewiththewind
♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
ridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond reputeridewiththewind has a reputation beyond repute

04-15-2014, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken_4fun View Post
You remind me of Cindy Brady....a little tattletale.

Monstermash, I re-read that again.

So you didn't make a deal.

You didn't send money.

He didn't get paid and he didn't send a case.

I don't get it.

I wish everyone the best of rolls.

Ken
Pot, kettle, black.

There are 350 varieties of shark, not counting loan and pool.
L. M. Boyd

What's the point of havin' a rapier wit if I can't use it to stab people?
- Jeph Jacques

Page 2 of 4 12 34

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: