Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Having problems leaving I trader

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Having problems leaving I trader
Old
  (#1)
1outofthe$$$$
AzB Gold Member
1outofthe$$$$ has a reputation beyond repute1outofthe$$$$ has a reputation beyond repute1outofthe$$$$ has a reputation beyond repute1outofthe$$$$ has a reputation beyond repute1outofthe$$$$ has a reputation beyond repute1outofthe$$$$ has a reputation beyond repute1outofthe$$$$ has a reputation beyond repute1outofthe$$$$ has a reputation beyond repute1outofthe$$$$ has a reputation beyond repute1outofthe$$$$ has a reputation beyond repute1outofthe$$$$ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Having problems leaving I trader - 07-04-2014, 09:50 AM

It keeps comming up.

There were the following errors:
There was an error in your deal details!

anybody?

Playing cue: Darrin Hill Wrapless "Chicago Style"
9ball Break/Jump cue: Alex Brick Diamond Wood Jump Break
8ball Break/Jump cue: Doug Moore
Jump cue: James Green Custom
Case: 4/8 John Barton Custom
On order: James Green Wrapless Black & White Ebony

Old
  (#2)
Kickin' Chicken
Kick Shot Afficionado
Kickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

07-04-2014, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1outofthe$$$$ View Post
It keeps comming up.

anybody?
here you go, from one old my old posts:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How To Issue iTrader Feedback - 04-13-2012, 11:50 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The question comes up from time to time on how to issue fellow AZ'ers an iTrader feedback comment following a transaction.

Here's how it's done:

On all of our posts, just below the AZ member's name/avatar you will find their iTrader rating. As an example it may say "iTrader 25/100%".

Simply click on the number just to the left of the percentage they achieved (it would be the "25" in the example provided above).

Clicking that number will take you to their iTrader comments page where you will see on the upper left side of the page, an option to click "submit iTrader for 'that person's name'. Click that link and the rest is pretty straightforward.

You'll have to designate whether you were the buyer, seller, or if it was a trade, and also, whether the experience was positive, neutral, or negative.

You will have the option to post the thread url for the item that the transaction is based upon.

You will have a box in which to provide a comment describing your transaction - this comment will be visible to the public.

You will also be required to post a message to the person you did your deal with. This comment will only be visible to the other party and AZ administrators.

Once you are done filling out the fields, click "Submit Reply" and iTrader feedback is posted.

That's it!

Happy buying, selling, and trading!

best,
brian kc

"Don't let your alligator mouth overload your jaybird ass!" - my Father

"That was stronger than cat piss, right there." - Brandon Shuff

Playing cues: Tim Scruggs - Jeff Olney
Break cue: Predator BK2 w/White Diamond Tip
Jump cue: Jacoby/Lomax

Old
  (#3)
Kickin' Chicken
Kick Shot Afficionado
Kickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond repute

07-04-2014, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1outofthe$$$$ View Post
It keeps comming up.

anybody?
ooops; sorry, I posted before seeing your specific problem.

are you inputing a thread link for reference on the itrader you are trying to leave?

I ususally leave that blank.

best,
brian kc

"Don't let your alligator mouth overload your jaybird ass!" - my Father

"That was stronger than cat piss, right there." - Brandon Shuff

Playing cues: Tim Scruggs - Jeff Olney
Break cue: Predator BK2 w/White Diamond Tip
Jump cue: Jacoby/Lomax

Old
  (#4)
Maik
AzB Silver Member
Maik has a reputation beyond reputeMaik has a reputation beyond reputeMaik has a reputation beyond reputeMaik has a reputation beyond reputeMaik has a reputation beyond reputeMaik has a reputation beyond reputeMaik has a reputation beyond reputeMaik has a reputation beyond reputeMaik has a reputation beyond reputeMaik has a reputation beyond reputeMaik has a reputation beyond repute

07-05-2014, 12:41 AM

I got also an Problem with itrader. I have around 20 but only 15 are shown?? What have i to do?

Old
  (#5)
Busboy
Wanna Play Some?
Busboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond repute

07-05-2014, 12:44 AM

Try loging out back in maybe

Player - Predator
Jump - Custom
Break- Bunji

"Billiards is the well developed art of thinking ahead. Its not only a game, but first and foremost a demanding sport, which requires good stamina, the logical thinking of a chess player, and the stable hand of a concert pianist."

Old
  (#6)
Busboy
Wanna Play Some?
Busboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond repute

07-05-2014, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maik View Post
I got also an Problem with itrader. I have around 20 but only 15 are shown?? What have i to do?
If u have done a deal with a person more then once it only counts that person one time that may be why

Player - Predator
Jump - Custom
Break- Bunji

"Billiards is the well developed art of thinking ahead. Its not only a game, but first and foremost a demanding sport, which requires good stamina, the logical thinking of a chess player, and the stable hand of a concert pianist."

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: