Old
  (#16)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
07-18-2019, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiasdad View Post
You obviously missed being notified that
Disinformation is necessary as the bad guys
Read the comns as well.

In your case I'm not certain
even the 2x4 would work.
Common argument positions for the unarmed.

Old
  (#17)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

07-18-2019, 02:59 PM

Quote:
You obviously missed being notified that
Disinformation is necessary as the bad guys
Read the comns as well.

In your case I'm not certain
even the 2x4 would work.
So, it isn't really lying to the patriotic people, because it's only lying to the Deep State perps?

But the story is that the Russia effort, and AG Sessions' (actual) non-recusal hiding behind a supposed recusal, were the cover stories that were designed to trick the DS.

How does revealing THAT tactical disinformation move help confuse the DS? It puts them on notice, by burning the alleged cover story.

To me, someone telling me they are only lying to me for my own good, or because the ends justify the means, tells me they are lying. Maybe lying about the 'we're only lying for your own good' part also. I'd consider that as a strong possibility immediately upon hearing such an admission. So what else are they lying about, now that we know they are lying liars?

So, maybe if I have a concussion I'd understand it better? That almost makes too much sense. Brain damage will help me buy inticulous things for sure.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Last edited by Sofla; 07-18-2019 at 03:14 PM.

Old
  (#18)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

07-18-2019, 03:13 PM

Quote:
I found that pic on eBay when I typed in ether mask.
Ebay?

Well, at least you didn't find it hanging out on Etsy where they sell those. That's a known hang out for gay folks.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#19)
memikey
Never Has Been
memikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

07-24-2019, 02:57 AM

Q is real......maybe…..maybe not......

……...but is allegedly about to be sued for being a bunch of fakes peddling fake and libellous stuff. Who is about to sue Q? The Deep State? Left Wing Democrats? Child trafficking cabals?

Nope...………….the Plaintiffs will be the Trump loving "MAGA Coalition" Superpac

https://magacoalition.com/maga-coali...jurisdictions/

Quote:

MAGA Coalition to Sue QAnon in Multiple Jurisdictions

Today, MAGA Coalition, Inc President Adam Gingrich announced pending litigation to be filed in a federal court to discover the identity of the author of 8chan posts written by “Q,” or “QAnon,” and pursue legal recourse on behalf of the non-profit. The case involves several posts on the 8chan board where “QAnon” anonymously promulgated a libelous attack on the MAGA Coalition, despite clear and publicly discoverable evidence to the contrary on the Federal Elections Commission (FEC.gov) website.

“Four months ago, a person or persons posting on 8chan under a unique trip code identifying as Q, made malicious and demonstrably false statements about our federally registered non-profit,” said PAC President Adam Gingrich. “These baseless claims were then blasted out in unison through several associated social media accounts to maximize the damage to our ability to function. We hold all these prominent Q accounts, along with the 8chan poster, accountable for the systemic re-publication of these defamatory claims.”

MAGA Coalition Vice President Glenn Herman went a step further, adding, “The days of anonymously smearing people and businesses online are over. This legal action will be accompanied by other measures as well. We have here a person or group of people claiming to both work for the President of the United States and to possess top military intelligence clearance. Such claims will be pursued as a matter of course with federal agencies like the FBI and the Secret Service. Serious crimes are being perpetrated here, in addition to the civil offenses against our corporate entity.”

The case will require filings in multiple jurisdictions in addition to the federal lawsuit that will be filed later this month. MAGA Coalition board members acknowledged the gravity of the task, as well as the financially crippling impact the defamatory claims have had on the PAC.

“It gives me no pleasure to put aside our plans to positively contribute to the 2020 elections in order to focus on this litigation,” said PAC Treasurer Ginger McQueen. “Every attorney we consulted repeated a similar theme; that this action requires demonstrably false attacks on a public forum, and having done it explicitly by name. In this case, we have proof of both in spades.”

The MAGA Coalition is the only corporate entity with legal standing to end the fraudulent activity by exposing the person or persons who posted as Q in late March 2019. In addition to the damage done to the PAC, this action is necessary to ensure the integrity of political discourse. QAnon adherents are linked to numerous arrests, including two alleged murderers. Carefully constructed online feedback loops targeting QAnon followers reinforce that what is at work here is a fundamentalist, radical, and anti-American ideology that operates outside of the Constitution. Many followers adopt a good versus evil world view that they seem to feel justifies the harassment of those who challenge their extremism. Unfulfilled promises create a perpetual state of anticipation and anger that leads to aggression. Revealing the identity of the poster(s) will stop the cycle of cyber abuse that has been perpetrated in order to take advantage of the vulnerable, mentally ill, and the lonely.

MAGA Coalition board members acknowledged that they will exhaust funds that remain in the PAC to pursue a remedy to the crippling financial damages that resulted from the attacks by Q and related social media accounts. They will provide a link on their website (MagaCoalition.com) for those who wish to contribute to the legal costs associated with the litigation, revealing the true identity of Q, and to hold the person(s) responsible for their reckless claims accountable.

More information will be made to the media by request.

Media Contact:
Adam Gingrich
President, MAGA Coalition
Cliff notes version......Grifters are bad people!!!!! Send us money instead!!!!!

What a phucking pantomime this whole ridiculous Q mess is

Mike

Old
  (#20)
memikey
Never Has Been
memikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond repute

08-14-2019, 03:39 AM

Judging from the bastardisation of the US flag in their promotional material this looks like a bit of grifting that might be aimed mainly at any Q gullibles still left after the lengthy chain of failed predictions etc.

https://digitalsoldiersconference.com/

Mike

Old
  (#21)
asiasdad
Banned
asiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2425

08-14-2019, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by memikey View Post
Q is real......maybe…..maybe not......

……...but is allegedly about to be sued for being a bunch of fakes peddling fake and libellous stuff. Who is about to sue Q? The Deep State? Left Wing Democrats? Child trafficking cabals?

Nope...………….the Plaintiffs will be the Trump loving "MAGA Coalition" Superpac

https://magacoalition.com/maga-coali...jurisdictions/

Cliff notes version......Grifters are bad people!!!!! Send us money instead!!!!!

What a phucking pantomime this whole ridiculous Q mess is

MAGA coalition you will find to be the grifters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopdoc View Post
Ebay?

Well, at least you didn't find it hanging out on Etsy where they sell those. That's a known hang out for gay folks.

I never heard of this Etsy before you brought it up. How do you
even know of such things ?

Old
  (#22)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

08-14-2019, 12:12 PM

Q?

A!

Faq!

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

Old
  (#23)
memikey
Never Has Been

08-14-2019, 12:43 PM

Quote:
MAGA coalition you will find to be the grifters.
You mean MAGA coalition I already knew to be grifters. Of course they are grifters. Them being quite obviously grifters is why I made the sarcastic remark in the first place about the irony of the position those grifters have adopted. Here's that remark again....even though you must have seen it as you have just quoted it…."Cliff notes version......Grifters are bad people!!!!! Send us money instead!!!!"

By the way don't forget that tomorrow August 15th is the day that QAnon patriot believers are supposed to call the Supreme Court and demand Scotus provide proof that RBG is alive, seeing as they are adamant she died in November and they are worried that Trump is running out of time to have control over nominating a replacement

Mike

Old
  (#24)
asiasdad
Banned
asiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond repute

08-14-2019, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
Q?

A!

Faq!
Here's another take on Q

https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2019/0...ond-amendment/

Think on these:

WWG1WGA to the FEMA camps (agenda 21) when they take the guns

The wall is to keep we the people from escaping
once martial law is declared and
when we are herded to the cities after heavy chemtrails
destroy the crops.

In the cities 5G can fry our brains

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZws...xDBIkLG1DYgdas

Enjoy the show

This means enjoy watching the end days
which has nothing to do with Hillary and Obama
hanging to MAGA.

If they were going to hang, it would have
happened already.

The Zionists don't even try to hide it anymore from
the Epstein story to that news woman reporting
the El Paso shooting before it happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=DyCbZvFUnIs

All this darkness coming to light is Satan laughing
in our faces about how he got over on us.

The real enjoyment to this horror show will be
watching God kick his ass.

Ammo up. You will need it.

Nothing can stop what is coming - Q

you got that one right Q.

Last edited by asiasdad; 08-14-2019 at 01:13 PM.

Old
  (#25)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member

08-14-2019, 01:48 PM

But you just sent me that link to the boiling frog guy saying Q was a psyop, and full of schnitt.

If he's right (and you agree with him), then Q is itself a fraud and a distraction, and part of the method of control. If Q is right, instead, then the white hats have it all under control, and will soon take care of the deep state.

You say Q is right, but then you don't even believe what they say? Color me confused at your position.

― Garry Kasparov

Old
  (#26)
asiasdad
Banned

08-14-2019, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
But you just sent me that link to the boiling frog guy saying Q was a psyop, and full of schnitt.

If he's right (and you agree with him), then Q is itself a fraud and a distraction, and part of the method of control. If Q is right, instead, then the white hats have it all under control, and will soon take care of the deep state.

You say Q is right, but then you don't even believe what they say? Color me confused at your position.
Damn professor...Follow the plan (or scam) whichever it is.

Just follow it. Enjoy the show.

Spoiler alert...God wins.

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: