Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Sky Woodward - Record "24" ?
Page 8 of 8 « First 678

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#106)
jrctherake
AzB Silver Member
jrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-28-2019, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peppersauce View Post
Me and a friend used to mess around back in the day and see who could stop the cb closest to the spot without hitting a rail from the kitchen. This is a crappy attempt, but I didnít have much time to fool around with it. Had to get ready for work.

https://youtu.be/TFz5d8cVjAo
Back when several of my friends where shooting spot shot drills on a regular basis, a couple of us shot that spot shot.

To me, its a timing problem with the curve/spin.

I was able to almost stop the cb dead at spot but it rolled about an inch through cb.

I had to promise the wife I wouldn't shoot that shot again. Lol....broken tile on floor, broken whatnot stuff sitting nearby. I was lucky she didn't kill me.

Thats when we started the pocket speed spot shot. To me, in its own way is about the same. Got to hit the ob just full enough to slow the cb down but yet not so full that it goes short of pocket.

BTW, that shot looked good to me!!!

Jeff

I knew a fellow that thought he was a good boxer because he was in a position to befriend a lot of "professional boxers". It cost him azzwhippens till he realized he wasn't what he thought/wished he was.

Do you know anyone like the "wannabe" boxer in the pool world?

Page 8 of 8 « First 678

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: