Q is real
Old
  (#1)
asiasdad
Banned
asiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2425

Q is real - 07-18-2019, 09:54 AM

If you don't get it by now, then even hitting you
over the head with a 2 by 4 would not help
your donkey brain get a clue.

Q-Baby (Q-Proof) 07-17-19 President Trump Points to Baby with a Q Onesie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ--9PYrJmk

Old
  (#2)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

07-18-2019, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Q is real
The other 25 capital letters are real too, and so are the lower case forms.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#3)
Celophanewrap
Call me Grace
Celophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

07-18-2019, 10:07 AM

Wasn't Q a James Bond character?

Old
  (#4)
asiasdad
Banned
asiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond repute

07-18-2019, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celophanewrap View Post
Yes he was. He made all the good stuff

Old
  (#5)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

07-18-2019, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celophanewrap View Post

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Old
  (#6)
asiasdad
Banned

07-18-2019, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopdoc View Post
The other 25 capital letters are real too, and so are the lower case forms.
are you wearing the patients ether mask again ?

Name:  ether.mask.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  150.8 KB

Old
  (#7)
Bank it
Uh Huh, Sounds Legit
Bank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond repute

07-18-2019, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiasdad View Post
If you don't get it by now, then even hitting you
over the head with a 2 by 4 would not help
your donkey brain get a clue.

Q-Baby (Q-Proof) 07-17-19 President Trump Points to Baby with a Q Onesie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ--9PYrJmk
They'll get there when they get there. There are none so blind as those who refuse to see. Soon

Everyone Sees What I Appear To Be,
Few Experience What I Really Am...

You think that you're one thing, but understand that you're seen as another, so you suspect that maybe you are the other, but you don't know what that means... "Calhoun"

Old
  (#8)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member

07-18-2019, 10:29 AM

Quote:
are you wearing the patients ether mask again ?

Attachment 525005
I actually have several of those antiques in my collection of antique instruments.

That anybody has knowledge of them outside medical collectors like me is usually due to forays into S&M, BDSM, sexual role playing, etc.... tendencies like the site you grabbed that image from serves.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Old
  (#9)
asiasdad
Banned

07-18-2019, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopdoc View Post
I actually have several of those antiques in my collection of antique instruments.

That anybody has knowledge of them outside medical collectors like me is usually due to forays into S&M, BDSM, sexual role playing, etc.... tendencies like the site you grabbed that image from serves.

I found that pic on eBay when I typed in ether mask. They want ninety bucks for it.

I missed out several years ago on a real cocaine pharmacy bottle
(seller was from Florida - imagine that )
with intact cork top that I was going to use as a display piece on
my library shelf with all the recovery books on it

Old
  (#10)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member

07-18-2019, 10:50 AM

Quote:
I found that pic on eBay when I typed in ether mask. They want ninety bucks for it.

I missed out several years ago on a real cocaine pharmacy bottle
(seller was from Florida - imagine that )
with intact cork top that I was going to use as a display piece on
my library shelf with all the recovery books on it
90 bucks? LOL! Yeah.

Buy an antique one on the open market and they are dirt cheap.

Market them to kinky people and the price goes way up.

Some stuff will be more expensive because of a wider market and novelty, like the cocaine bottle.

Some other stuff that is historically significant can also be more valuable.

But most of it does not have much of a market so prices stay low.

If you can market it to kinksters, you can command quite a price.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Old
  (#11)
Celophanewrap
Call me Grace
Celophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

07-18-2019, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Yes he was. He made all the good stuff
I loved that watch and the motorcycle. Killer stuff

Old
  (#12)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

07-18-2019, 12:25 PM

'Q' has been real.... real wrong, multiple times already.

Starting from the idea that a Department of ENERGY security clearance makes someone privy to the top of political and law enforcement secrets, the alternate theory that this is a LARP and/or disinformation project has always made the most sense. Once 'The Storm™' failed to occur as promised two Thanksgivings ago, along with the updated promises failing after that.

Someone explain how the 'plan' the Q followers were supposed to trust ('Trust the plan!') was in any way correct, when it said then-AG Sessions and IC Robert Mueller were both running the Russiagate investigation as a ruse for rounding up the Deep State, tricking them as to their real targets.

Sessions is out, and Mueller is out, and no such DS roundup came from either one of them. So Q is real all right... a real bust. Self-pwned, even.

NO! It's all still true!!! Just with some new timelines and key actors doing it!

Meanwhile, prosecutions of child sex trafficking are down a second year in a row.

Quote:
Prosecutions for child sex trafficking plummet under Trump: Maybe it’s a coincidence?
One of the oldest plot twists in movies is that the apparent good guy gets revealed as the real perp or killer, who has been framing up others to take the blame. They hold the big reveal to the third reel. But it's so common that many people figure it out earlier. Others, who maybe haven't seen a lot of movies, never see it coming.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Last edited by Sofla; 07-18-2019 at 12:30 PM.

Old
  (#13)
asiasdad
Banned

07-18-2019, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
'Q' has been real.... real wrong, multiple times already.

Starting from the idea that a Department of ENERGY security clearance makes someone privy to the top of political and law enforcement secrets, the alternate theory that this is a LARP and/or disinformation project has always made the most sense. Once 'The Stormô' failed to occur as promised two Thanksgivings ago, along with the updated promises failing after that.

Someone explain how the 'plan' the Q followers were supposed to trust ('Trust the plan!') was in any way correct, when it said then-AG Sessions and IC Robert Mueller were both running the Russiagate investigation as a ruse for rounding up the Deep State, tricking them as to their real targets.

Sessions is out, and Mueller is out, and no such DS roundup came from either one of them. So Q is real all right... a real bust. Self-pwned, even.

NO! It's all still true!!! Just with some new timelines and key actors doing it!

Meanwhile, prosecutions of child sex trafficking are down a second year in a row.

One of the oldest plot twists in movies is that the apparent good guy gets revealed as the real perp or killer, who has been framing up others to take the blame. They hold the big reveal to the third reel. But it's so common that many people figure it out earlier. Others, who maybe haven't seen a lot of movies, never see it coming.
You may need the 2 y 4

Old
  (#14)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

07-18-2019, 01:00 PM

Quote:
You may need the 2 y 4
Tell me if anything I posted is incorrect (not the conclusion I draw, which is my opinion about what all these failures indicate, but whether they have failed all these times).

If you've been following it all along, you must know what I said is the truth about their multiple fails.

Are you in denial about all of that? Or do you just have some alternate explanation than that they face-planted failed over and over again?

I know some of the MIllerites cultists took the first failed prediction of the return of Jesus in stride, because Mr. Miller had an apparently plausible explanation. After the second failure, though, I think almost all of them realized Miller was just wrong, and moved on with their lives. To form the Jehovah's Witnesses, iirc.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Last edited by Sofla; 07-18-2019 at 01:03 PM.

Old
  (#15)
asiasdad
Banned

07-18-2019, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
Tell me if anything I posted is incorrect (not the conclusion I draw, which is my opinion about what all these failures indicate, but whether they have failed all these times).

If you've been following it all along, you must know what I said is the truth about their multiple fails.

Are you in denial about all of that? Or do you just have some alternate explanation than that they face-planted failed over and over again?

I know some of the MIllerites cultists took the first failed prediction of the return of Jesus in stride, because Mr. Miller had an apparently plausible explanation. After the second failure, though, I think almost all of them realized Miller was just wrong, and moved on with their lives. To form the Jehovah's Witnesses, iirc.
You obviously missed being notified that
Disinformation is necessary as the bad guys
Read the comns as well.

In your case I'm not certain
even the 2x4 would work.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: