Predator Shafts 5/16x18
Old
  (#1)
~jj~
3 ball ghost is strong
~jj~ has a reputation beyond repute~jj~ has a reputation beyond repute~jj~ has a reputation beyond repute~jj~ has a reputation beyond repute~jj~ has a reputation beyond repute~jj~ has a reputation beyond repute~jj~ has a reputation beyond repute~jj~ has a reputation beyond repute~jj~ has a reputation beyond repute~jj~ has a reputation beyond repute~jj~ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Predator Shafts 5/16x18 - 08-20-2019, 11:39 AM

Idealling looking for some 314^2 shafts for a flat faced 18 pin, like a viking. I would consider 3rd gen 314 or maybe a vantage, but really looking to keep the cost down for some teammates. Please let me know if you have something you're looking to sell.

Thanks!

if you do some research--the precat and 1st gen cats--made in florida
Old
  (#2)
acedonkeyace
AzB Silver Member
acedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

if you do some research--the precat and 1st gen cats--made in florida - 08-31-2019, 06:35 PM

these are the best construction, best quality woods and hold up and play the best

i might have a first gen 5/16x18 --predator shaft--but if you are looking for $100 shaft, sorry, I would not part with a first gen for that kind of money,

the china made ones, you can probably find in the low 100 range

if you are interested,

message me @ 727 277 9853 and I can track it down from my pro-shop and send you some specs and pictures, if i remember properly---black flat faced collar, has not been turned down and in good shape, I can put any tip on the shaft you want, if we come to a deal, i have a complete proshop and repair center at my poolhall,

regards

mike

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: