One thing I've discovered

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When you get an infected tooth pulled and it breaks off leaving 1/3 of it in your head it doesn't help your pool game.

PRED

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why would they leave the piece in? Grind it loose from the bone, it's got to come out.

KMRUNOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When you get an infected tooth pulled and it breaks off leaving 1/3 of it in your head it doesn't help your pool game.

Having experienced exactly this, I feel your pain, quite literally. Apparently I'm highly resistant to lidocane, or whatever local anesthetic they used, because the guy gave me 7 TIMES the normal dose, and it hurt like hell. Worst pain experience of my life. Oh and the part where he had to go fishing in the hole for the broken off part of the tooth, yeah that was pretty great too. I literally had a grown man practically kneeling on my chest, with pliers, yanking back and forth on my tooth for like 45 minutes. Good times.

KMRUNOUT

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Your mistake was not waiting till you were done playing to do that. Hope you did not get any blood on the table.