A new life awaits you in pool shooting

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cookieman...isn't it almost amazing how that Grouchy Posse trails around after us like a pack of crows?
"caw" "caw" "caw" "caw".
And I would not DARE to post a comment in one of their threads since I have no interest in what they have to say. (Wilson threw my ass out of here once for doing that so I learned to leave them alone).
They cannot control themselves, no doubt about it.
(no way is White going to get one of the books....he (White) has no clue)

This is something I totally agree with.

I seldom come into these aiming threads because I have known how to aim for more than 50 years and I probably use a "blend" of everything I've ever picked up throughout those years.

However, what you say is true from almost every thread I've ever read in this forum and on other pool forums.

There can be 100 threads about aiming that are not about CTE and the CTE users will not go in those threads and talk shit about the other person's aiming system and telling them that they don't work and aren't "objective" and all kinds of shit.

The same CAN NOT be said about the anti-CTE pool scientists. They will enter EVERY CTE thread and disrupt it, or try to. The ones that do it the most ARE KNOWN TO EVERYONE ON HERE. THEY HAVE DONE IT FOR YEARS.

I'm not the Aiming Police and I DON'T CARE if some newbie may be led astray by being told one system is better than the other. You will NEVER KNOW until you try them. I would advocate trying everything. If you don't like it or it doesn't work for you, find something else.

I find it HUMOROUS that the same people are talking about the same shit for over 20 years. If you can't figure out how to aim in 20 years using ANY system, you need somebody to slap you like one of the Three Stooges for playing so long and not knowing what in the hell you are doing.

I use the CTTCBTTOBTTUT system. Cue tip to cue ball target to object ball target to ultimate target system. I aim the cue tip at the cue ball target to hit the object ball target to then hit the ultimate target I am going for.

Try it some time.

It works 100% of the time if you do it right.

But you have to do it on a pool table. You aren't going to learn it on here talking to pool scientists and aiming doctors. Even if you sit here talking about it for another 20 years.

Last edited:

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member

There can be 100 threads about aiming that are not about CTE and the CTE users will not go in those threads and talk shit about the other person's aiming system and telling them that they don't work and aren't "objective" and all kinds of shit.

You are partly correct. CTE users don't go into other aiming threads to say this or that doesn't work. But they sure do come in with little comments like, "All you need is 15, 30, and 45", or "Two or three perceptions make every shot on the table"....

These innocent comments are typically, and I believe purposely, intended as sparks to keep a dying fire burning. All it takes is one little comment and the 20yr bs war is drudged up and pollutes the thread.

I'm with you....it's old news, a dead horse, a waste of time to keep tooting the same horn and expecting a different sound.

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
You are partly correct. CTE users don't go into other aiming threads to say this or that doesn't work. But they sure do come in with little comments like, "All you need is 15, 30, and 45", or "Two or three perceptions make every shot on the table"....

Not true. CTE users say that a 60 is also needed from time to time.:rolleyes:

These innocent comments are typically, and I believe purposely, intended as sparks to keep a dying fire burning. All it takes is one little comment and the 20yr bs war is drudged up and pollutes the thread.

Big f*cking deal and who gives a rat's ass?! If the anti naysaying hate group firmly believed the only way to play the game was through math, geometry, and physics, 2D drawings, forces of nature and all the other crap, then shouldn't THEY just STFU and stick to what they know best and promote THAT?!

I'm with you....it's old news, a dead horse, a waste of time to keep tooting the same horn and expecting a different sound.

I do NOT believe that all other aiming systems are bullshit ways to play the game because I've used just about all of them over the years effectively. If there is one I haven't LEARNED or used, there's nothing to say one way or another.
How could there be?

So are YOU saying CTE is old news, a dead horse, a waste of time to keep tooting the same horn and expecting a different sound and THEY (knockers) should STFU already?

If so...NO SH*T!! (but we all know...they'll be back and they'll be back TODAY!)

Last edited:

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A new life

CTE Aiming will raise you from a 'dead level to a living perpendicular' in pool playing when you keep an open mind and follow the TRUTH.
Other aiming deals work too....."invisble ghost balls", contact points, poolopgy fractions, etc. etc. etc. but NONE offer a repeatable method that connects over and over with the right angles of a 2x1 pool table. NONE!
Do not be deceived by the soothsayers who show "their approach" in YouTube videos. There is only ONE....and it comes straight from Stan Shuffett himself and his certified instructors. (I am NOT an instructor either. I am student just like you)
Merely getting the "sweeps" wrong by itself will produce unbelievable results of failure. There are no shortcuts.
Enter the following URL into your browser and begin a new pool shooing life.
Enjoy and good wishes to you.
This is the URL to change your pool shooting life=====>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xn6K8sH62I

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

No one at all came into your last thread

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Exactly, but Stan's terminology for this is "visual intelligence." Makes it sound different from "I know when it looks right."

It's painfully obvious that you have no intention of ever learning the full system. Your only objective is to try and tear it down. You really should focus on positive things in your life and or just get a life in general.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's painfully obvious that you have no intention of ever learning the full system. Your only objective is to try and tear it down. You really should focus on positive things in your life and or just get a life in general.

I'm interested to see if Stan is still selling a fantasy, or if he tones it down and comes back to reality. I think I know the answer, but am willing to wait and see. Last time I was told to wait for the book as all will be revealed was Spider in 2018. It's been another 2 years. Hard to wait for the real story to come out for 3 or 4 years now when it would be pretty simple to finally explain the fantasy part in a youtube or AZ post. I think I know why that doesn't happen, sadly.

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member
I do NOT believe that all other aiming systems are bullshit ways to play the game because I've used just about all of them over the years effectively. If there is one I haven't LEARNED or used, there's nothing to say one way or another.
How could there be?

So are YOU saying CTE is old news, a dead horse, a waste of time to keep tooting the same horn and expecting a different sound and THEY (knockers) should STFU already?

If so...NO SH*T!! (but we all know...they'll be back and they'll be back TODAY!)

I'm not saying CTE is the dead horse.

I'm saying the same ol arguments over its supposed objectiveness, it's phenomena misunderstanding, it's numerology reasoning.....those arguments are like beating a dead horse.

Both sides keep tooting their horns but the tune never changes, all the notes are the same, nothing but noise, old and stagnant, monotonous, pointless noise.

Last edited:

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No one at all came into your last thread
I went into his last thread, watched every thing in it...AND NEVER OPENED MY BIG MOUTH ONCE! (Wilson cured me of that mistake with a ban once)
That's the difference the Grouchy Posse doesn't and won't grasp.
I am not interested in helping or correcting or doing "civil discourse" about whatever they post. I'll just read it, go away, and discuss it privately with other informed people, like Stan and Spider. The Grouchy Posse cannot control themselves to do the same thing.
I think most of them are "progressives"...….and inside of every progressive is a totalitarian fighting to get out and take over.

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I'm not saying CTE is the dead horse.

I'm saying the same ol arguments over its supposed objectiveness, it's phenomena misunderstanding, it's numerology reasoning.....those arguments are like beating a dead horse.

Both sides keep tooting their horns but the tune never changes, all the notes are the same, nothing but noise, old and stagnant, monotonous, pointless noise.

So do you have a solution or are you a part of the problem?

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member
So do you have a solution or are you a part of the problem?

There is no problem, so there is no solution. Two or three quick comments sums it all up....

"It looks thick."

"It looks thin."

"The eyes lead and the body follows."

It's that simple. Pocketing balls is no different than any other hand-eye coordination task. With enough practice you begin to recognize when it "looks" right and when your body "feels" like it's positioned properly to match what you're seeing, whether it's a ghostball, a fractional portion of the ob, contact points, visuals obtained using ob quarters and edge of cb or ob, any particular perception, a "fixed" cb, a halftip offset, etc...

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
There is no problem, so there is no solution. Two or three quick comments sums it all up....

"It looks thick."

"It looks thin."

It's that simple. Pocketing balls is no different than any other hand-eye coordination task. With enough practice you begin to recognize when it "looks" right and when your body "feels" like it's positioned properly to match what you're seeing, whether it's a ghostball, a fractional portion of the ob, contact points, or CTE visuals, perceptions, a "fixed" cb, a halftip offset, etc...

So why is there a problem with those who don't see it that way and has been going on for years?

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

"It looks thick."

"It looks thin."

It's that simple. Pocketing balls is no different than any other hand-eye coordination task. With enough practice you begin to recognize when it "looks" right and when your body "feels" like it's positioned properly to match what you're seeing, whether it's a ghostball, a fractional portion of the ob, contact points, visuals based on ob proportions, any particular perception, a "fixed" cb, a halftip offset, etc...

Brian, not sure I understand exactly. Do you have any sports or musical analogies, perchance? :wink:

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member
Brian, not sure I understand exactly. Do you have any sports or musical analogies, perchance? :wink:

Haha. Here's one...

Ever try to return a tennis ball served by a pro player?

Unless you know the visual clues, what/where to look, AND have plenty of experience recognizing and working with those visuals, your body will not do a very good job following your eyes. At first, if you don't even know where to look or what to look for, your racquet won't stand a chance of finding that ball. And then after you finally learn where to look, what to look for, you have to practice recognizing that over and over in order to do it consistently.

Your body reaction is another part of the return serve equation. It takes a lot of practice (after you've reached a point of visual confidence) before you're able to really feel that your body and your racquet are following along accurately in accordance with what your eyes are seeing.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Haha. Here's one...

Ever try to return a tennis ball served by a pro player?

Unless you know the visual clues, what/where to look, AND have plenty of experience recognizing and working with those visuals, your body will not do a very good job following your eyes. At first, if you don't even know where to look or what to look for, your racquet won't stand a chance of finding that ball. And then after you finally learn where to look, what to look for, you have to practice recognizing that over and over in order to do it consistently.

Your body reaction is another part of the return serve equation. It takes a lot of practice (after you've reached a point of visual confidence) before you're able to really feel that your body and your racquet are following along accurately in accordance with what your eyes are seeing.

I have, actually. I can go you one better, although it isn't about actually returning anything. You ever have someone stretch a rubber band on their finger and point it at your face? It creates a very uncomfortable feeling anticipating something bad, at least for me. I had that same experience when I used to feed balls for a friend who was a tennis pro. Except I was feeding him overhead smashes. It was the only time when I actually felt unsafe on a tennis court! lol

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Exactly, but Stan's terminology for this is "visual intelligence." Makes it sound different from "I know when it looks right."

If it's too thick, sweep to the outside.
If it's too thin, sweep to the inside .
Jeesh, you need a system for that ?

And how do you know if it's too thick or too thin ?
Jeesh. HAMB and visualization of the hit .
You know the same way you visualize the carom/tangent line ?

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
If it's too thick, sweep to the outside.
If it's too thin, sweep to the inside .
Jeesh, you need a system for that ?

And how do you know if it's too thick or too thin ?
Jeesh. HAMB and visualization of the hit .
You know the same way you visualize the carom/tangent line ?

Here's how it works. I thank God and my lucky stars I'm not you...don't look like you...not built like you...don't have your name...don't dress like you...don't live where you do...don't think like you...don't have the same line of work as you...don't drive the same car as you...don't think of carom/tangent lines...don't play pool like you...will never play pool like you as far as method.

So why would I give a rats ass what you say to do when it comes to playing pool.

I DON'T.

On the flip side, why are you so obsessed as well as four others in here how I and many others choose to play pool? You/they aren't going to change what you do OR what we do.

And that's fine. I don't give a flying **** . Why do you? It's really none of your damn business.

Last edited: