Who is currently the best player from CA?

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Corey Deuel rates. Born in So Cal lives here in SF East Bay.

Have a good weekend,

-Kat,

Tin Man

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Beau

Beau Runningen deserves a salute. Moved from MN to LA in 20111, played a lot of Mezz stops. I think he beat Rodney in the finals of one last year. I played him many times and he is a fierce competition.

mikepage

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here are some players we have associated with CA

Attachments

• caplayers.png
    caplayers.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 385

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Corey Deuel rates. Born in So Cal lives here in SF East Bay.

Have a good weekend,

-Kat,

I always think of Corey as being from Ohio.

Does he reside in Northern California on a regular basis? Seems like he lives nowhere! Always on the road

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Wow, thought Deuel was from Florida. Guess this question was pretty easy.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Corey learned to play pool at Drexeline Billiards in Philly. He started age 14 there. By the time he was 16, he was already a champion. THEN, he moved to Ohio and refined his game further. There was a member here who grew up with him at Drexeline, but he was banned a couple years ago.

jrhendy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He's been tearing up the local regionals.

He has been in Las Vegas for awhile. He and his wife have taken over the Mezz West Tour now that Oscar and Desiree have purchased Hard Times. Vilmos just won the tournament here last weekend that had 120+ players.

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He has been in Las Vegas for awhile. He and his wife have taken over the Mezz West Tour now that Oscar and Desiree have purchased Hard Times. Vilmos just won the tournament here last weekend that had 120+ players.

He's a machine, very impressive consistency.