Why is AZB seemingly going off the grid....summer?

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
That crap is not Roast Beef-nor is Boar's Head. Luckily i have recently found good old fashioned made in-house delicious RB within a mile of my places in NY and Fla. NY better than Fla fairly obviously and way cheaper of all things also..

Prior to these finds within the last 3 years, there were probably 20 years where i couldn't find any excellent RB anywhere close to me.

I had to quit eating that stuff...had a bad experience...
I went into a restaurant patronized by bikers....
...said “I’m looking for a beef.”
20 knuckledraggers stood up....

:eek:uttahere:

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That crap is not Roast Beef-nor is Boar's Head. Luckily i have recently found good old fashioned made in-house delicious RB within a mile of my places in NY and Fla. NY better than Fla fairly obviously and way cheaper of all things also..

Prior to these finds within the last 3 years, there were probably 20 years where i couldn't find any excellent RB anywhere close to me.

ARBY's.. probably the worst case of food poisoning I've ever
experienced... never again. It was probably the Cheese Whiz
sauce they put on it... I call them BARFY's.:p

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As someone who evaluates collections, everybody over values their stuff, or they know its valuable and exactly why. With technology now, any cue over $600 and your paying for something other than performance. It isn't 1998 anymore.

Im starting to think anything over $200 and you're paying for style.

This forum is good for content, but the design is REALLY dated. No viewport, no media defections, hyperlinks aren't block, sparse navigation, it has all the signs of 2003. In 2019, you shouldn't need an app, just a modern and clean design (which are actually simpler to setup). But whatever, it's functional and usable, so?

And reddit is good too. I put reddit at the top for enjoyable browsing. Facebook is dated to me too, but also with massive privacy invasions, but still the best place to sell for new cue makers. Instagram has a small, but apparently young and interested small little sec, that you can sell and communicate on too (its number 2 to me behind reddit).

As far as some attitudes here (definitely not all), this place is that old smoky dive bar that you're alcoholic father spent many of nights in. A lot of "In my day..." and "This is how it's done kid." and "Mine is better." happens here :p. Yes the cynicism is rampant, but I find it comical it's so consistent (like a real drive bar!).

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Yeah once you have experienced that........ One time i had steak and mashed potatoes for about the 6-7th time at this restaurant. A couple hours later i just heaved mashed potatoes on and off for what seemed like forever-I dont remember seeing any steak come up but damn those potatoes- I have never ever ordered mashed potatoes ANYWHERE since or returned to that restaurant.

Balls

Big Brass Balls
Silver Member

The pink meat will make you sick in my experience.

There is something I noticed that could bring in a lot of people that aren't finding AZ via random searches, but I don't feel comfortable helping direct people here anymore.