kvinbrwr

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Sorry I lost your bankroll that one time. If I have any credit in heaven, feel free to draw on it. ;)

Thanks for starting the posting for Kevin in the HOF. As well deserved a person as one could imagine.

Kevin was special. A dear friend, supportive and helpful to all, brutally honest and a privilege to have enjoyed.

And never to be forgotten.

RIP Kevin.

Will Prout

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I second Will's thoughts. When I first joined AZ, I quickly met Kevin and we conversed on the phone quite a bit until his untimely death. I really learned a great deal from Kevin and am most thankful for knowing him.
RIP
Phil

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
We became very good friends and he is the only close friend I have lost to date. It really hurts.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Kevin was a true one-off kind of a guy with a huge sense of humor and a razor wit.

Honest and true with the smallest of filters. :)

It was an honor to have had him as an az friend. :cool:

OMG, you came up in one of our phone conversations...

He liked your shoes. :grin:

He woulda went with you again. :thumbup:

RIP, Kevin.

best,
brian kc

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great

He had a cue I was really interested in so I PM d him with my ph. #. Not only did he call but we talked for a good 1/2 hr. It was an extremely pleasurable conversation on cues and I could have listened to him for hours. Things changed quite a bit here on AZ with his passing .
I wish I could have had the opportunity to get to know him better.

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Thanks for starting the posting for Kevin in the HOF. As well deserved a person as one could imagine.

Kevin was special. A dear friend, supportive and helpful to all, brutally honest and a privilege to have enjoyed.

And never to be forgotten.

RIP Kevin.

Will Prout

.....Never to be forgotten.
One of a kind.
Special.

Will Prout

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
just a quick note to say I certainly miss your wit, humor and knowledgeable contributions here on azb.

hope you're getting a little action, Kevin.

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
just a quick note to say I certainly miss your wit, humor and knowledgeable contributions here on azb.

hope you're getting a little action, Kevin.

Great post.
A lot of people miss Kevin dearly, and are reminded of his engaging, gregarious personality on a regular basis.

Will Prout

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
It's heartening to know that I'm not alone in how much I valued Kevin, the man, his raw wit, humor, and about another dozen or so attributes that made him such a rare gem of a guy.

I suppose we'll all get together for a ring game at some point, we shall see.

You are dearly missed in the meantime, Kev.

best,
brian kc

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
He was a Ginacue encyclopedia. If you're researching Ginas, particularly vintage ones, Kevin's posts on AZB are invaluable. You really won't get insight like that anywhere else.