Tips from a pro....

John Brumback

Silver Member
So, John, a legit question: what is your technique (secret) for shooting with a mechanical bridge?

Lou Figueroa

Better ask the snooker guys that question as I am not qualified in that area Sir. John B.

PS; my secret would be to practice with your other hand.I hate using the bridge:embarrassed2:

naji

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Learn how to make a good bridge!!!!. It is one of the most important parts of good pool playing!!!!!. ( it's what helps you or allows you to go through the cue ball at the right angle that you need for the shot at hand!!!! Most people that I work with don't seem to understand this simple concept. Don't be lazy...make a good bridge people!!! :)

John Brumback

Pool is fascinating since and complicated. When pros advise amateurs it is just like fathers giving advise to teenagers, no one listens, until they reach maturity and know.

You are 100% right bridge hand is critical for pool and snooker, i am sure you made assumptions that a player reaches high level but not consistent yet! Correct bridge increases ones consistency especially those long fast speed shots.

Thanks keep the good stuff coming..