I love Tiger's ad

Bob Callahan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tiger Carom-X Pro® No Deflection Shafts are specially made for models used by Adams, Hanbat & Longoni cues that use wood to wood joint. One of the advantages of using this shaft is in the joint technology. By using phenolic and a specific custom made Tiger precision fitting construction, we give you a better feel and balance, by eliminating unnecessary vibration and adding solid hit and more power.
Patented 5X lamination technology, using friendly American Gradual Taper for 3C and added lighter front end flex and balance points, make the Carom-X PRO shaft one of the best for added spin, when using maximum English and the only solid construction shaft that has NO deflection.

Italics are mine.

Bob Callahan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wait.

This means I can't buy the REVO I've been saving up for. If the Tiger shafts have no deflection, and the REVO has even less--then the REVO has NEGATIVE deflection! Which would still be deflection, but in a different direction.

Sorta like static cling, I guess....

I knew those all those quantum mechanics classes would payoff eventually.

Last edited:

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
As much as I like Tiger products, false claims like this are an embarrassment to the company.

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
Its a damn good thing that American taper is friendly.

you never know when things could go sideways.
(pun intended)

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was thinking you were talking about their old posters...... So heres one.... :thumbup:

image.php