rcgray is no scammer at all

rcgray

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Larry and I made a deal for a case. He did me a big favor by holding the case for me and I was and am very appreciative, he is a stand up guy. I did tell him that I would put the funds in the bank on Monday morning. I myself don't like to here excuses but a family emergency came up that had to be taken care of plain and simple. I should have sent Larry a pm but my mind was elsewhere for that I apologize. In no way shape or form did I ever plan on not purchasing the case. That's not who I am or what I'm about. I sent Larry payment for the case this afternoon through PayPal. I sent him a couple pms apologizing and told him that if he felt that I wronged him so bad then to keep the money and the case as I don't want any bad blood or hard feelings. Sincerely Bobby

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Larry and I made a deal for a case. He did me a big favor by holding the case for me and I was and am very appreciative, he is a stand up guy. I did tell him that I would put the funds in the bank on Monday morning. I myself don't like to here excuses but a family emergency came up that had to be taken care of plain and simple. I should have sent Larry a pm but my mind was elsewhere for that I apologize. In no way shape or form did I ever plan on not purchasing the case. That's not who I am or what I'm about. I sent Larry payment for the case this afternoon through PayPal. I sent him a couple pms apologizing and told him that if he felt that I wronged him so bad then to keep the money and the case as I don't want any bad blood or hard feelings. Sincerely Bobby

It takes a good person to come here on this public forum and apologize for the delay. I am glad everything worked out. I hope Larry has enough kindness in his heart to confirm what you have stated.

Emergencies happen all the time in life. I hope everything worked out with your family.

ProZack

Zack's "On the Road" Cue Repair
Silver Member
I have read Both sides and this is just a case of Miscommunication.. IMO

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
I think the OP's post in the other thread calling him out was a touch of unnecessary, to be honest..

Last edited:

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the OP's post calling him out was a touch of unnecessary, to be honest..

Necessary?????

"Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine? No! But I do it anyway, cause it's sterile and I like the taste." ~ Patches O'Houlihan

6-dodgeball-quotes.gif

larry732

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Every thing ended fine. For further information it wasn't one day but four days. Now can we let it go. He is only guilty of poor communication.