If I go to Cuba with a BeCue, can I use the Sosumi Sudo Masse or do I need a glove?

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
Hello all,

I am interest in performing the Sosumi Sudo Masse but was wonder if I need a Cuetec while wearing a glove at the Mosconi Cup or can I just use a BeCue technology sometimes? This will all be done in Cuba at the Turning Stone with a bunch of world beaters.

Nonyamuff

Always behind the 8-ball
Silver Member
This is one of those common core math questions everyone is talking about, isn't it...

Vorpal Cue

Just galumping back
Silver Member
Hello all,

I am interest in performing the Sosumi Sudo Masse but was wonder if I need a Cuetec while wearing a glove at the Mosconi Cup or can I just use a BeCue technology sometimes? This will all be done in Cuba at the Turning Stone with a bunch of world beaters.

ROTFLMAO!

I'm beginning to feel like Dr. Frankenstein with this post. Have I created a monster?

pooladdict

no doubt about it
Silver Member
Hello all,

as long as you slip on the DIGICUE from OB you should be fine. Beware - the taser function going full throttle during the masse shot.

Sunchaser

Belgian Malinois
Silver Member
Your gonna need several other things to solve this equation. Invite Travis Trotter, Justin386, and Justnum. Disque colored markers and a dry erase board. Have them show all their work.

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
Your gonna need several other things to solve this equation. Invite Travis Trotter, Justin386, and Justnum. Disque colored markers and a dry erase board. Have them show all their work.

Travis Trotter has to show his work with a Cuetec with a pen attached to the end of it.

Justinb386 will then ask him a plethora of irrelevant questions about his cue and who the cue-maker is and how does it feel and what does the forum think about it.

It will be grand ole' time.