Latest cte pro one news.!!!!

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

In a chat today, Stan Shuffett had these things to say. (As a trusted student and enthusiast of his work, I am authorized to post this.) Enjoy....

Stan says:
No one should seek me out for MY aiming system. I have NEVER had a single thought that I would create my own system for aiming.
Hal Houle shared with me 15 years ago that a phenomenon exists for aiming spheres on 2:1 regulation tables. I was immediately intrigued with what Hal had to say and have been ever since.
Center To Edge was a hot topic at that time and it did not take me long to figure out that NO ONE had even remotely framed-up Houle’s CTE. The interest, though, concerning this purported aiming phenomenon was beginning to be larger than life.
I can honestly say that I did not set out in 2005 to create a version of CTE. I had one goal and that was to unravel the CTE mystery if such a thing were possible.
I made my first real CTE discovery in 2010 and THE major CTE cornerstone was put into place in the Spring of 2016.
Yes, A phenomenon does exist concerning vision, spheres and 2:1 tables. It is what it is. CTE is very odd and quite different at first. Don’t expect anything that does not require work. You will get CTE in its purest form, meaning that there is nothing contrived or made up by me.
Bottom line: I do not have a system nor do I desire to have one for myself. CTE as a phenomenon has always existed. I can say the following without any reservation:
I am honored and humbled beyond words that I played the leading role in resolving one of the greatest mysteries that our game has ever known.
As I have said many times, you will get the CTE phenomena for free in my CTE TRUTH SERIES. If you connect with and like my TRUTH SERIES, I think that you will be super-pleased with my CTE book.
Stan Shuffett-----------January 2019
when can i buy the book?

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Check Joe Tucker's 3rd Eye Trainer .
Get one.

I'm sure I need something like this. Has it helped you? Tell us about your training? I ordered one. Hope it can help.

Last edited:

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Friend Joey....
The Joe Tucker trainer is an excellent tool for developing a straight stroke. I'm assuming here that you are a user of the device.
Giving you the better odds, let's say you used it for 1000 shots a day for 6 months. No doubt your stroke got better, the device will force that to occur through disciplined use. Now, what do you do with that straight pure stroke that you have at your disposal? Are you ready to shoot it out for the cash with some excellent players?......doubtful, very doubtful.
With that in mind, do you ever miss a shot that you thought you should make? Why did you miss it, if you have that perfect pure straight stroke?
Did you choke due to being scared? Did you lose concentration? Were you distracted? Were you drunk?
Here is one answer to consider....Maybe you aimed in the wrong place with that perfect pure straight stroke you worked so hard to develop?
Why did you do that? What's the deal with that?? Why did you make contact with the wrong place on that object ball...causing a miss after collision? Because you did not have a precise, defined, repeatable, aiming method.....that's why.
You were GUESSING, which is a bad bet. (You were drawing 2 cards to a flush)
By they way, it doesn't matter what aiming method you choose...CTE, Poolology, 90-90, 50-50, 20-20, "just see it and hit it", etc. etc. etc......NONE of those methods advocate that they will solve the problems of a crazy stroke. A pure stroke is necessary to make ANY of them work, friend, that's a given at the outset.
However there are a couple that will cause any stroke "waggles" to correct themselves almost automatically. (No matter what the know-it-alls think).
Get on the CTE Mystery Train, friend, it's rolling down the tracks...and waiting for you to ride along into a brave new world.
All Aboard !!!
:thumbup2:
View attachment 509382

I'd like to see how much better you are at aiming and straighter your stroke is in person.
I hope they're much better than the number 1 promoter of CTE who's been showing it on youtube for 8 years.

The 3rd Eye Trainer is not an aiming system. It's a corrective device.

Last edited:

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
I'm sure I need something like this. Has it helped you? Tell us about your training? I ordered one. Hope it can help.

Just straight in shots. From the foot spot to a ball two to three diamonds away from the other corner.
Use hole reinforcers.
It proves that you can actually see center to center from the two balls and you might be skewed from one side.

Last edited: