A challenge to the world.....

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With the covid19 bs in the outside world, I have not been able to play since mid March. I had a 9' GC 3 but unfortunately sold it in February to clear out the garage for storing boxes and furniture in prep for a move.

I wont get to play again until we are settled in the new house, hopefully early to mid October. I am arranging a 9' to be ready when we move in.

My challenge is simple. As of November 1st, 2020, I challenge any 3 year old on the planet to race to 9, 9 ball, for a c-note. I am willing to pay off in Gerber baby food if so desired. Anyone over 3 will need to offer a handsome enough spot to make me even consider opening my case.

I am sure that my lack of ability will be seriously put to the test by that point in time, and this wager will not be stealing, I assure you.

So if any toddlers want to get together and post up 3 or more sets.....

tumblr_o9tg8vVy0A1rvcjd7o1_400.gifv

Happy Friday, have a great day folks!

ps: the above is of course a joke :thumbup:

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
With the covid19 bs in the outside world, I have not been able to play since mid March. I had a 9' GC 3 but unfortunately sold it in February to clear out the garage for storing boxes and furniture in prep for a move.

I wont get to play again until we are settled in the new house, hopefully early to mid October. I am arranging a 9' to be ready when we move in.

My challenge is simple. As of November 1st, 2020, I challenge any 3 year old on the planet to race to 9, 9 ball, for a c-note. I am willing to pay off in Gerber baby food if so desired. Anyone over 3 will need to offer a handsome enough spot to make me even consider opening my case.

I am sure that my lack of ability will be seriously put to the test by that point in time, and this wager will not be stealing, I assure you.

So if any toddlers want to get together and post up 3 or more sets.....

tumblr_o9tg8vVy0A1rvcjd7o1_400.gifv

Happy Friday, have a great day folks!

ps: the above is of course a joke :thumbup:

Sounds like we have a pretty equal lack of abilities then, I will work on my 2 ball drills ghost in preparation for our match if you are interested. I get BIH after the break even in 2 ball races against the ghost, correct?? :D:D

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Tread carefully here. Most of the three-year olds who post here never miss a ball.

Im thinking that I should have made the age 2 now...... Even just for AZB :grin:

So do ya have to supply a birth certificate?

Does a bear shit in the woods? Small people attempting to slip in under the guise of youth will be eliminated from consideration immediately.

Senior Center applesauce ain't going to cut it.

As old as this stuff is, neither will their plastic spoons.

Sounds like we have a pretty equal lack of abilities then, I will work on my 2 ball drills ghost in preparation for our match if you are interested. I get BIH after the break even in 2 ball races against the ghost, correct?? :D:D

If you can avoid asking for BIH, and are willing to play blindfolded and one handed, you might have action. :duck:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Chuck, whatever you do, don’t play that three year old English Billiards....
...he’ll be quite familiar with the cradle carom set up at that age.
Tom Reece ran almost a half million points when he got two balls trapped in the jaws.
...just the table time alone would make a serious dent in your savings.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My wife says I have the attention span of a three year old, does that count?

What were we talking about?

9BallKY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Be careful there’s probably a 3 year old in the Philippines that could rob most of the rest of the world.