Old Jim Rampy Meucci
Old
  (#1)
stick8
AzB Silver Member
stick8 has a reputation beyond reputestick8 has a reputation beyond reputestick8 has a reputation beyond reputestick8 has a reputation beyond reputestick8 has a reputation beyond reputestick8 has a reputation beyond reputestick8 has a reputation beyond reputestick8 has a reputation beyond reputestick8 has a reputation beyond reputestick8 has a reputation beyond reputestick8 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Old Jim Rampy Meucci - 03-30-2003, 01:46 PM

I have a old Jim rampy cue by meucci, with his signature on shaft i was just wanting some of your suggestions on aprice i should ask for it? thanks STICK

stick

Old
  (#2)
bruin70
don't wannabe M0DERATOR
bruin70 has a reputation beyond reputebruin70 has a reputation beyond reputebruin70 has a reputation beyond reputebruin70 has a reputation beyond reputebruin70 has a reputation beyond reputebruin70 has a reputation beyond reputebruin70 has a reputation beyond reputebruin70 has a reputation beyond reputebruin70 has a reputation beyond reputebruin70 has a reputation beyond reputebruin70 has a reputation beyond repute

03-30-2003, 07:32 PM

i don't think a jim "rampy" signed cue is worth crap.

Old
  (#3)
stick8
AzB Silver Member
stick8 has a reputation beyond reputestick8 has a reputation beyond reputestick8 has a reputation beyond reputestick8 has a reputation beyond reputestick8 has a reputation beyond reputestick8 has a reputation beyond reputestick8 has a reputation beyond reputestick8 has a reputation beyond reputestick8 has a reputation beyond reputestick8 has a reputation beyond reputestick8 has a reputation beyond repute

03-31-2003, 02:23 AM

I accept your eviluation of value of cue ,and i will take shit from no one . and you are no1 on the list stick

stick

Old
  (#4)
bruin70
don't wannabe M0DERATOR
bruin70 has a reputation beyond reputebruin70 has a reputation beyond reputebruin70 has a reputation beyond reputebruin70 has a reputation beyond reputebruin70 has a reputation beyond reputebruin70 has a reputation beyond reputebruin70 has a reputation beyond reputebruin70 has a reputation beyond reputebruin70 has a reputation beyond reputebruin70 has a reputation beyond reputebruin70 has a reputation beyond repute

03-31-2003, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by stick8
I accept your eviluation of value of cue ,and i will take shit from no one . and you are no1 on the list stick
dude,,,i don't think you got the joke

Old
  (#5)
jjinfla
Banned
jjinfla is a splendid one to beholdjjinfla is a splendid one to beholdjjinfla is a splendid one to beholdjjinfla is a splendid one to beholdjjinfla is a splendid one to beholdjjinfla is a splendid one to beholdjjinfla is a splendid one to behold

03-31-2003, 06:11 AM

He probably has a Rollex for sale too. Even the new improved model with a quartz movement.

Rampy cue
Old
  (#6)
stick8
AzB Silver Member

Rampy cue - 03-31-2003, 01:02 PM

I ask a sensable question, but guess there no one out there to give answer. will try to come down to your level on next post THANKS STICK

stick

Re: Rampy cue
Old
  (#7)
Cardinal_Syn
Julz
Cardinal_Syn has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal_Syn has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal_Syn has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal_Syn has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal_Syn has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal_Syn has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal_Syn has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal_Syn has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal_Syn has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal_Syn has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal_Syn has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2375

Re: Rampy cue - 03-31-2003, 01:10 PM

it's just because you mis-spelled "Rempe" wrong..you spelled it "Rampy" i don't think Bruin meant to be rude
Quote:
Originally posted by stick8
I ask a sensable question, but guess there no one out there to give answer. will try to come down to your level on next post THANKS STICK

I complained I had no shoes
Until I found out I had no feet

rempe cue
Old
  (#8)
stick8
AzB Silver Member

rempe cue - 03-31-2003, 01:55 PM

you right i apolize!!!! OLD MAN CANT SEE TO GOOD BUT SILLLIKE TO PLAY!!!!STICK

stick

poolplayers
Old
  (#9)
stick8
AzB Silver Member

poolplayers - 03-31-2003, 02:04 PM

I am just old guy that likes to shoot a little, and enjoy reading your post. I do post some, but please dont edit my post on spelling then jump all over me!! I can tell you some stories of my days that you might get a laugh out of some time. SHOOT STRAIGHT STICK

stick

Old
  (#10)
bruin70
don't wannabe M0DERATOR

03-31-2003, 04:18 PM

stick,,,if you were looking at this from my side of the computer, you'd see that i was just kidding, and not trying to "jump all over you". besides, when i jump all over anyone, it's only on their lap and for just a little while.

Old
  (#11)
carlton31698
AzB Silver Member
carlton31698 has a reputation beyond reputecarlton31698 has a reputation beyond reputecarlton31698 has a reputation beyond reputecarlton31698 has a reputation beyond reputecarlton31698 has a reputation beyond reputecarlton31698 has a reputation beyond reputecarlton31698 has a reputation beyond reputecarlton31698 has a reputation beyond reputecarlton31698 has a reputation beyond reputecarlton31698 has a reputation beyond reputecarlton31698 has a reputation beyond repute

03-31-2003, 06:18 PM

Stick
Have you had the cue long? If not did you get it rom a guy called Sonny? He had one like the one you are talking about, He sold it a while back.

rampy cue
Old
  (#12)
stick8
AzB Silver Member

rampy cue - 03-31-2003, 11:14 PM

I have had the cue about 10yr. bought it from guy in s.c. I have a friend that knows jim so I let him take shaft to the expo they had in New Orleans ,when they but jim in hall of fame and he signed it for me.I really dont want to sell it was just wondering its value on the market?I also have a case that{Guilspi} spell? made for the firstMasconie cup people mine belong to MIKE GALUSSY, have one of the first jump break he makes now.

stick

Old
  (#13)
jjinfla
Banned
jjinfla is a splendid one to beholdjjinfla is a splendid one to beholdjjinfla is a splendid one to beholdjjinfla is a splendid one to beholdjjinfla is a splendid one to beholdjjinfla is a splendid one to beholdjjinfla is a splendid one to behold

04-01-2003, 12:52 PM

A while back someone mentioned, either here or on the BD board, that Jim Rempe charges $500 to sign a cue ball. so if you got him to sign your cue stick it's worth that in addition to whatever the stick is worth. But then, I do not know anyone who actually paid that amount for a signed cue ball. Jake

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: