4 NEW Runde's and a schon sell or swap NEW PICS

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
114   1   0
BAR BOX HATER said:
deal pending on cue #2
looks like the R series is the only runde that remains.
That's the one I like.....number 3. Any chance you'd reconsider the 600 bumps and a couple bills??!!?? :) :)

To each, their own....but number 3 is real damned sharp. Something tells me it won't be around much longer, sir.

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Runde #1

BAR BOX HATER said:
cue #1 sent to maryland

Don,

I just picked up the cue this morning from the post office and all I can say is "WOW"!!! It's a beautiful cue, with a great feel and balance when assembled...the pics don't do this cue justice.

Thanks again for everything... You are a great person to do business with and an asset to the AZ community.

Anthony (Tonyboy59)

bigpocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!!! Who WHOOOOO Home Made 50 dollar off cupon.:D :D

BAR BOX HATER

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
that's good enough!!!

bigpocket said:
BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!!! Who WHOOOOO Home Made 50 dollar off cupon.:D :D

i will do you one better! I will double the offer! you can have 2$ off for each bump if you take both cues!!!!!