2011 Mosconi Cup on TV

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I just happened to see the first match of last year's Mosconi Cup shown in it's entirety on Fox Sports tonight. This was the team match where all five players took turns playing. Europe won this match to take a 1-0 lead in the Race to Eleven. Hopefully this will mean that Fox will be showing all the subsequent matches as well. I guess we'll just have to look in our television guides each day to see what time it will be aired. It was on tonight from 5-6 PM PST.

In case you've never seen the Mosconi Cup it is only one of the most exciting events in professional pool every year. If anyone has a way to find out about when subsequent shows will be aired please let us know.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just happened to see the first match of last year's Mosconi Cup shown in it's entirety on Fox Sports tonight. This was the team match where all five players took turns playing. Europe won this match to take a 1-0 lead in the Race to Eleven. Hopefully this will mean that Fox will be showing all the subsequent matches as well. I guess we'll just have to look in our television guides each day to see what time it will be aired. It was on tonight from 5-6 PM PST.

In case you've never seen the Mosconi Cup it is only one of the most exciting events in professional pool every year. If anyone has a way to find out about when subsequent shows will be aired please let us know.

Just go to TVGuide.com and search listings. I searched on Mosconi and here were the results (eastern time):

Program Network Ch Date & Time
Pool:Mosconi Cup - Mosconi Cup FSN 51 Fri,Jun 15 4:00pm
Pool:Mosconi Cup - Mosconi Cup FSNHD 402 Fri,Jun 15 4:00pm
Pool:Mosconi Cup - Mosconi Cup FSN 51 Sun,Jun 17 1:00pm
Pool:Mosconi Cup - Mosconi Cup FSNHD 402 Sun,Jun 17 1:00pm
Pool:Mosconi Cup - Mosconi Cup FSN 51 Fri,Jun 22 3:00pm
Pool:Mosconi Cup - Mosconi Cup FSNHD 402 Fri,Jun 22 3:00pm

RealLive

JUICEISBACK.COM
Silver Member
i was surprised to find it on Houston's fox sports network yesterday as well....pretty cool, i hope i get a chance to watch all the episodes