Shane VanBoening VS: Chang Jung Lin Tomorrow LIVE in Ft Worth Tx

TheLoneSilencer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Come on man, making random accusations about someone abusing their partner is not right. Shit like that should not be allowed on this forum. Way over the line with that one.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Come on man, making random accusations about someone abusing their partner is not right. Shit like that should not be allowed on this forum. Way over the line with that one.

Seen it first hand many times as have others.

Guy thinks he's something. Get over yourself.

With that good night and know I will play any time you are ready...though we both know it isn't happening.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Umm ill try it on the big table

I'm sure because you are a pool player....

Guys like this find any excuse to get out of betting even when it was their idea.

I just give up the weight and play. Pretty much everybody who knows me knows I just say heads.

Takes 3 things to play
Bankroll
Game
Heart

This guy might only have 1 so I understand why he won't get in the box.

Last edited:

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member

Guys like this find any excuse to get out of betting even when it was their idea.

I just give up the weight and play. Pretty much everybody who knows me knows I just say heads.

Let's try another thread. You are gonna get played, do you want to post show up money before the end of the year?

You are never going to make me mad enough to come play while barely hitting any balls the last few years no matter what you say. Good try, but its not gonna happen.

Again, make another thread calling me the biggest NIT AZ has ever seen and we can start there.
Jason

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member

Takes 3 things to play
Bankroll
Game
Heart

This guy might only have 1 so I understand why he won't get in the box.

Started a new thread, feel free to continue this there.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Theres another thread for this. But since you mention it, just hand the player a rack of balls and go back to watching boxing. Again, the guy at the counter is a great guy, just hand the customer balls.

Wait, the place you went to was SBC's?

Sorry, wasn't really following.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Wait, the place you went to was SBC's?

Sorry, wasn't really following.

Yes, and there hasn't been any issues for the most part.

Had a little bit of time and drove 45mins to hit balls which I rarely get to do. Guy at counter was watching boxing so I left. In his defense, he is a great guy and normally is Johnny on the spot. I would hire him myself if that helps clear this up.

This time he was more interested in the TV.

pvc lou

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I dont know what tf you are talking about - run your shitty "poolroom" and stfu

I've got nothing to do with yall's beef. Just want to interject that I don't agree with your claim that Salt City Billiards is a shitty pool room. It is clean, friendly, inexpensive, almost always a little action, and a couple of tournaments per week. I could not ask for anything more. Oh, but there's more...before the Turning Stone classic they run a big tournament and a bunch of mini tournaments and sponsor and exhibition between usually SVB and someone else...(Earl last summer, Billy Thorpe another time I think). Maybe you were on your period that day? You act like that often enough on the forum.

pvc lou

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you coming back this summer?
Hope you can come see us.
Tell these guys I'm the real deal already!

Yeah, I'll be back in August, but... I'll also be back in about 10 days! Gonna visit for about a week.

See you soon,

Lou