Where are AZB-posters from?

Which country/region/continent are you from?

• Total voters

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
ribdoner said:
Ukranian, born in Germany, grew up in Chcago, now living in Memphis.

Forgot that option on the poll... sorry.... :cool:

EDIT: By the way, as an Ukranian you must be proud of being the countryman of a coming World Champion, 17-year old Artem Koshovyy... That's a true star growing up... Shoots perfect with both hands, and have made 185 (or 169, don't remember) with his right, and 100 + with his left in straightpool.

BlowFish

Pinoy D-Player
Silver Member
I am Filipino, but have been living in HK for 16yrs now. I voted Other Asian Country. Nice poll.

I would say over 85% of posters are from US of A.

Last edited:

crosseyedjoe

Anywhere but here
Silver Member
Roy Steffensen said:
I thought it could be interesting to see what country/continent/regions the posters on AZB are from.

On the other hand, the question should have been somewhere in the line of "when watching pool, which country or continent your heart belongs?"

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
crosseyedjoe said:
On the other hand, the question should have been somewhere in the line of "when watching pool, which country or continent your heart belongs?"

USA all the WAY!!

Reactions: JAM

chilli66

the chilli is back!
Silver Member
Living in Texas, originally from Gloucestershire, England.

crosseyedjoe said:

I don't care where a player is from, if they play well that's all I need!

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
crosseyedjoe said:

hmmm, that's a tricky one... Guess I would have to say Malta (Tony Drago), Austria (Jasmin Ouschan), Ukraine (Artem Koshovyy), Philippines (Everyone who holds a cue), Norway (me, lol), USA (Keith McCready and Earl Strickland), Holland (Niels Feijen) and Germany (Thomas L?ttich) on that question...

crosseyedjoe

Anywhere but here
Silver Member
Well, i'm not quite really so sure if I do need to answer "where I'm originally from" or "corn-fed in nebraska"

Last edited:

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Terre Haute, Indiana

Born and raised in Terre Haute, Indiana,,,,never played pool, just baseball, softball and (its Indiana) basketball.

Moved as an Electrical Engineer for GE, got to see "Little Andy" when he was about 10 and Danny Harriman, Darrin and the gang in Springfield, Missouri. Local cuemaker (and unknown) Andy Gilbert played and played pretty sporty. AND FREAKING EVERYONE PLAYED WITH GILBERTS!

I was an old man of about 25 or so at the time and picked up the game. Springfield, Missouri had a ton of great players. Then Dave Matlock would come into town and the place would go nuts!

I defy anyone to see those cast of characters play and not become hooked.

Thats my story and I am sticking to it!

Ken

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member
BlowFish said:
I would say over 85% of posters are from US of A.

Well, the US is currently sitting at 88.89% (40/45), so I'll go vote and then you'll be a bit closer .... not that I am not already impressed with your prediction !

Dave

<post voting edit> WOW, it's now 40 of 47, or 85.11%, talk about precision, I'm now totally impressed BlowFish !

Ken Barlow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Born South Africa, Raised in the UK, Life lessons in Europe, 3 years in Singapore, 3 years in Korea, 3 Years in Hong Kong and last but not least, now living in New York. Not sure what button to press on the poll???????