Snow in Denver

nibrobus

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know what your talking about live in Westcliffe and it started in the night time well buckle up and hang on Jim

Thornton checking in, work from home so I don't get to have a snow day.

Hey Slayer, my mother-in-law lives in Westcliffe and we visit there once in a blue moon. Where do you shoot pool, anywhere halfway decent in town?

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
Here in East Denver I got 16” in my front yard. Streets look ok though. Winter storm
warning ends in about 2 hours. I heard 3 ft in some places west of the city.
It always amazed me though, I know people that can’t make it to work when we 6” in the
city, left this morning and are skiing Keystone or Copper as I type this, no problem.
Me? I’d rather be on the beach. No one ever hurt their back shoveling sunshine 🌞

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Foot hills?....I thought youse guys were a mile high.

The city and suburbs are a mile high but we are not in the mountains.
The foothills are just west of the city.
The big mountains are west of the foothills.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My parents just sent me a video from their house in Boulder. They claim about 2 feet already (maybe an exaggeration) and it's still snowing. They were supposed to fly out and meet me in LA for thanksgiving but their flight was cancelled.

24 " in Boulder is not an exaggeration.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just measured the snow at my place.
17"
Other amounts around town are similar.
It's stopped but could start again? Maybe.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Wow just think about smow remind me what I moved to Desert, last snow that stuck were I live was 1998, it was a dusting, no big deal.

slayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My house gold crown 1 diamond rails next time you come down call me I'm retired so I'm always ready to play 719-429-5403 home #719-783-3447 call Thanks Jim