Gail Glazebrook 2010 BCA Womens Open Champion

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Congrats to Gail for winning the 2010 BCA Womens Open Championship in Vegas last night!

walbay29

Congratulations to Gail Glazebrook ( 2010 Women's Open Champion)- Gail Come Back to New York, so we can all celebrate = )

Tim-n-NM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is there a results page link out there somewhere? I would like to see the payouts for all divisions.

Bambu

Dave Manasseri
Silver Member
Congrats to you, Gail! Gail is as nice a person you could ever meet. Stunningly beautiful, loaded with class, and plenty of talent to match!

John Biddle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fantastic! You deserve it. Enjoy this hard fought victory for a little while, then get back to work to kick it up a notch. Your program's obviously working!

You'll be getting your WPBA card just as they go out of business. :wink:

Melissa Herndon

Pro Player
Silver Member
You go girl! So proud of you. Wish I could have been there to buy you a celebratory umbrella frou-frou drinkie-poo!!!

Melissa

Holly

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Is there a results page link out there somewhere? I would like to see the payouts for all divisions.

Go to www.ctsondemand.com

This is the CueSports Tounament System, where you can see all the brackets for the entire BCAPL National 8-Ball Championships and also the U.S. Open 10-Ball Championship.

jrackman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats to you, Gail! Gail is as nice a person you could ever meet. Stunningly beautiful, loaded with class, and plenty of talent to match!
Congrates to you Gail, nice job. I don;t know her but I will agree with the stunningly beautiful statement. Those NY girls have alot of game, alot of heart and good looks, pools looking better all the time in my eyes!

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
I ran into Gail many times over the past few days and she never said that she was doing that well in the tourney!

I looked at the charts and apparently, she got knocked to the one loss side by Tara, then came back to double dip her in the finals. How strong is that? Helluva way to win a major amateur tourney.

You go, Gail!

Eric

GG11

Kill the Bunny
Silver Member
Wow, thank you very much Frank for starting this thread! You didn't need to do that!!! :eek:

Thank you everyone for the well wishes and kind words. It was an amazing run that I still can't believe happened to me.

I need to say, Tara Williams is an incredible opponent who has oodles of talent, class, respect and heart. I had to give her everything I had to win and it truly could have gone either way. She's an incredible competitor.

Thank you again everyone!! :D

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Gail comes across real humble whenever she speaks and I don't know her personally but I sure do like how she carries herself. She can tell Tony to win something now haha!

GG11

Kill the Bunny
Silver Member
Thank you Eric! It was wonderful seeing you so often in Vegas!! Even at the wee hours of the night at B's Challenge match! lol

Mikey Frost, very nice of you to say. Thank you. And thanks again everyone for the kind words! :)