How to pronounce DAZN and Batgirl

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
The correct pronunciation is "Da Zone". Take that meathead.

Who in he heck was the girl in the Batgirl costume anyway? Hired adult performer? No wonder they can fill those grandstands.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Who in he heck was the girl in the Batgirl costume anyway? Hired adult performer? No wonder they can fill those grandstands.

Jeremy Jones older sister according to his commentary.

Tjteeple

Registered
Batgirl is actually Jeremy Jones' older sister. He mentioned it while commentating.

Last edited:

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Batgirl is actually Jeremy Jones' older sister. He mentioned it while commentating.

Is she pretty? Does she play pool and like guys w/shaved head?

I also just learned the proper pronunciation of dazn. I was a definite DAAAZN ( sounds like spazz-in) but da zone? *mind blown*

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
Haha! She's been dancing around the whole time!
Didn't win costume contest though.
Newlywed couple did.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Haha! She's been dancing around the whole time!
Didn't win costume contest though.
Newlywed couple did.

OK that explains it, a costume contest. Yes I thought she was quite nice looking and a great costume. My apologies Jeremy, I guess I was a little off, not quite in Da Zone.

Last edited:

Hits 'em Hard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I had it playing in the background while I was working. I heard ‘fatgirl’ and almost lost myself.

8BallWonderland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That costume contest was a joke, she should have won.
The mc went down the line getting a feel for most applause from crowd it was hard to tell so he did it twice but Batgirl had a slight edge over two Swedish girls but then the mc just gives the $250 to the newlyweds not really in much of a costume.
If I went dressed as a big orange 5 ball I'd win the prize today.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How to pronounce DAZN??? "Crap stream" comes readily to one's tongue. It really is a joke. I can't believe MR would partner up with such a lame outfit. Does MR own any part of DAZN? Man its bad.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
that costume contest was a joke, she should have won.
The mc went down the line getting a feel for most applause from crowd it was hard to tell so he did it twice but batgirl had a slight edge over two swedish girls but then the mc just gives the $250 to the newlyweds not really in much of a costume.
If i went dressed as a big orange 5 ball i'd win the prize today.

Fix!!! Kickback!!!

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BTW- I have known how to pronounce DAZN since last year but i refuse to lower myself. It's "DAZ'N" for life for me.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BTW- I have known how to pronounce DAZN since last year but i refuse to lower myself. It's "DAZ'N" for life for me.
No s^*t. Now we're all just "razzin dazn". You'd think for such a huge co. they'd be able to handle such a simple task as streaming a pool match. Guess not.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OK that explains it, a costume contest. Yes I thought she was quite nice looking and a great costume. My apologies Jeremy, I guess I was a little off, not quite in Da Zone.

No need to apologize to Jeremy, she is very good looking, which means Jeremy has those same genes somewhere, deep down beneath his real exterior :wink::grin:

It was also a great looking costume, looked like it could have been from a movie set.

Keith E.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Pics?

Thanks,
Keith

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
That costume contest was a joke, she should have won.
The mc went down the line getting a feel for most applause from crowd it was hard to tell so he did it twice but Batgirl had a slight edge over two Swedish girls but then the mc just gives the $250 to the newlyweds not really in much of a costume.
If I went dressed as a big orange 5 ball I'd win the prize today.
I would've took points off cuz you didn't dress as the new crappy PURPLE 5 ball!!Haha