CTE Videos Of The Day - #15, #16, #17

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member
The big picture is that JB did not fold due to the money as you originally said.
I've not seen JB play any other matches, just watched him on his Youtube videos. What I saw in the matched seemed really consistent with his Youtube speed. The same kind of mannerisms and inconsistency in setup.
So now CTE is no good for playing 1p? Never heard that one. Tell JB because I know when he made a shot against Lou he'd say "Yeah, CTE baby"!
The idea to test aiming systems with 1 pocket was extremely silly IMO. They should have played straight pool or 9/10 ball. Even 8 ball could have been better. That being said 1 pocket is still pool. All the people who believed J. Filler was going to be helpless at one pocket got a rude awakening recently. At the end of the day, if you make everything you shoot at, it's going to be tough to beat you. Despite all the pre match bragging, JB didn't shoot straighter than Lou.
I'm not slamming CTE I'm putting 2 and 2 together and thinking up possible explanations. You have two guys with relatively similar ability playing under similar stress, one using CTE and one not using CTE. The guy using CTE falls apart under stress and loses. Maybe CTE isn't as easy as just find the objective points and shoot, and now we're learning that CTE is no good for 1p. What was he using when hiding the cue ball and pushing balls around if not CTE?

I don't think JB fell apart at all. His stroke was all over the place the entire time and he did play a bit better towards the end. When people say he could have won, I don't really think so. He might have made it closer, but his fundamentals just aren't good enough to hold up in anything other than a short race. Despite all the claims CTE does not straighten your stroke. YOU straighten you stroke, by stroke work, alignment work and analysis. CTE may help you know where to point the cuestick, but that is less important than the cuestick actually going where you point. The cueball doesn't care where you aim, only where you hit it. Regardless of what you or I personally believe about CTE, this was not in any way a proof either for or against it. I may have disproved some claims about consistency and stroke straightening, but really as the commentators said, JB didn't even seem to do the steps most of the time, so even that is in question. As for the soundness of the aiming itself, not much ground was gained or lost by either side. Some of the exaggerated stroke movement of JB happens post shot, but sadly, a lot more is going on. His stance is unstable and prone to rising up, and he jerks his stroke in the back to forward transition. Even if you stay down, that is going to kill speed control and pocketing accuracy.

I don't think Lou and JB are the same skill. Lou banks better than JB and runs the balls better, too. I'd bet on him in any pocket billiard game against JB. That being said, he missed some shots too, so he didn't really run away, though he won comfortably. JB had some nice, creative shots, so with some stroke work, he could be a lot better. I certainly did learn a couple of moves watching him play. As it stands, Lou is a notch above.

Last edited:

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I love reading stories about the mob and the fed's attempts at bringing them to justice. One of the things that really stuck out to me over the things that I have read is how family was considered off limits in that battle. You can try any dirty tricks you want against the other person. They knew what they were getting into. You leave family out of it though. There is absolutely no reason for you to bring up family in a "debate" about how to aim a damned pool ball.

Mike

If the two biggest vile crass slammers (Lou & Dan)of Stan, Connie, CTE, me, and everyone who is a proponent of the system including top pro players and ranked amateurs DID NOT get it, then it was written in such a way that NOBODY outside of the vile group came close to getting it! The rest of the world has no idea.

What that means is it was written exactly the way I meant it to be for only the main player who lives in close to a mansion with art all over the place.

And yes, it was aimed directly at Lou not his wife. Spin it all you want, White. At his and your age both of you need all the help you can get from the outside. Collateral damage? What a stretch and claim.

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if your fantasies and role playing were so far out there it would make most videos look tame. And has no reflection whatsoever on your wife, anybody's wife, live in girlfriend, etc. It's about how the male mind works and any man who says they don't have fantasies but thinks ONLY about what's next to them for the last 30-40 years is a liar.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
With all of the name calling and puffing out of chests going on here (over how to aim a damned pool ball), I am pretty sure there are going to be some bans coming soon. It's up to each poster whether they want to be a part of that or not.

Once again, we are talking about how to aim a damned pool ball. If I make the ball with ghost ball and you make the ball with CTE and someone else uses a touch of inside or outside to make the ball, who cares how we aimed? We still made the ball.

Mike

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With all of the name calling and puffing out of chests going on here (over how to aim a damned pool ball), I am pretty sure there are going to be some bans coming soon. It's up to each poster whether they want to be a part of that or not.

Once again, we are talking about how to aim a damned pool ball. If I make the ball with ghost ball and you make the ball with CTE and someone else uses a touch of inside or outside to make the ball, who cares how we aimed? We still made the ball.

Mike

Mike - is it too much to ask you to remove posts 152 and 159 in which Low500 lobbies for someone to teach the "Dan White Posse" a lesson by opening up our noses and slapping us up the head to teach humility?

Seems a bit out of bounds for those of us who use our real names. Since I am the one being singled out I perceive it as more than just "chest puffing."

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Mike

:)

I endorse this message.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member

Mike

I welcome this post and will abide by it. Will others? I honestly hope you mean what you say and it's a two way street. The attacks on CTE have been going on for 22 years and 17 years here. Only you can make sure it doesn't happen any longer if it flares up as it always does.

You've made posts in a couple of threads specifically addressed to me about the problems as if I'm the one being singled out and there's no real issue with those who come down hard on my aiming system of choice. You know the method I'm referring to. I do like your philosophy of "live and let live" as long as it's equally monitored and enforced.

I took my own safe guards in hand yesterday by placing three of them on Ignore. Great function. I should have been using it long ago. Maybe others can use it to block out CTE users.

Last edited:

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Way to go SpiderMan

I welcome this post and will abide by it. Will others? I honestly hope you mean what you say and it's a two way street. The attacks on CTE have been going on for 22 years and 17 years here. Only you can make sure it doesn't happen any longer if it flares up as it always does.
You've made posts in a couple of threads specifically addressed to me about the problems as if I'm the one being singled out and there's no real issue with those who come down hard on my aiming system of choice. You know the method I'm referring to. I do like your philosophy of "live and let live" as long as it's equally monitored and enforced.
I took my own safe guards in hand yesterday by placing three of them on Ignore. Great function. I should have been using it long ago. Maybe others can use it to block out CTE users.
SpiderMan….way to go!!! IGNORE is the answer.

With the ignore feature, you never have to read what they post and the tendency to argue is ended. You're going to find that your life around here will be SO much better. (and mine will be better too since I won't have to read their comments when you reply to them:thumbup2:)
Now we can discuss professional aiming and stroke methods without a bunch of gobbledygook getting in the way. There's a LOT OF INTEREST OUT THERE in the CTE method of aiming/stroking (and especially in Stan Shuffett's overall philosophy and coaching skills). Those interested in those things tend to stay away from here due to all the hassles.
I salute you..!!! You have made a tremendous contribution to the aiming forum and this website by taking your own safeguards.
Hooray for that!:thumbup:
Regards,
P.L.