Saddest Day of my Life: My Twin Brother Willis Passed Away

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
My identical twin brother Willis passed away today. This crushes me to my very core.

He has many friends who are AZB participants, as he went to several pool/billiard events with me each year, like the Hopkins SBE and others.

We were best friends since the day we were born, over 71 years ago, and spoke almost daily. I am heartbroken.

Will Prout

benny-the-blade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My identical twin brother Willis passed away today. This crushes me to my very core.

He has many friends who are AZB participants, as he went to several pool/billiard events with me each year, like the Hopkins SBE and others.

We were best friends since the day we were born, over 71 years ago, and spoke almost daily. I am heartbroken.

Will Prout

My condolences to you and your family, Will. May he Rest In Peace.

dardusm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Will I'm so sorry to hear the news. I really liked Willis. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

Darryl

vinniebabarooch

Wanna Sell Your Hercek?
Gold Member
Silver Member
Will,
I am truly sorry for your loss.
My brother I are as close as you can get and I can’t imagine.
My condolences to you and your family.

cue fix

Will "MONSOON" & SEARING!
Silver Member
Hello Will. My sincerest condolences to you on the loss of your brother. may you be comforted in your time of need.

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Will, my heart goes out to you and your family.
Bill

PRED

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
May he rest in peace and you and your family rejoice in his memory

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Will
My heartfelt sympathy and condolences to you and your loved ones

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member

Will Prout

I’m very sorry for your loss.
RIP

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Will Prout

So sorry to hear this Will, I heard you speak fondly of him on several occasions at Shooter's back when we were both spending a lot of them there.

God bless his soul my friend!!! Prayers from me and Cindy.

-don coats

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i love you Will
and yet we know that there is nothing like the love of a brother

At times like this I am the most awkward person in the world

Please be aware that your friendship is very important to me and June,
both June and i will pray for you as you grieve for your wonderful brother
who you spoke of so many times
warm feelings and true sympathy,

Dean and June