Super billiards expo

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is about 6 weeks away. Do you think there is any chance it will take place? If it does I am getting a booth. Will sell masks and hand sanitizer

kkdanamatt

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I heard that the Expo will be postponed until late October, right before the International 9-Ball Open.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can't see it happening

When it opens. I will be wearing a scuba mask if I have to. .. betting $500 a set.

spktur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Their website still shows it being postponed to June 11-14. Of course I know it's too easy to go to their website

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anybody remember that lady about 5 years back playing in the bee keepers outfit? I think she was ahead of her time.

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Anybody remember that lady about 5 years back playing in the bee keepers outfit? I think she was ahead of her time.

Yes I seen her as well. Got a big chuckle every time i seen her walking around the expo that wkd. She had to be sweating bullets in that outfit. I`m thinking she had snow pants & snow boots on as well. Lol

Ģüśţāṿ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

That lady was very interesting. She would gamble ( play decently sporty too ) then do a couple of laps around the building, then back to gambling. Every day all day.

cue4me

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

She was quite a character. Loved pool and would frequently bring quite a few sticks to play with on any one day. Unfortunately, she passed several years ago.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes I seen her as well. Got a big chuckle every time i seen her walking around the expo that wkd. She had to be sweating bullets in that outfit. I`m thinking she had snow pants & snow boots on as well. Lol

She looked crazy but that women knew her players and the game lol No idea what her story is

dnixon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
She shot pretty good too! Seen her for five years in a row there. I also heard it wouldn’t be until October. But in whenever it is I’ll be there!