New WPBL (Bonus Ball) match on You Tube. Earls Birthday.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thread has been up for 2 hours and not one reply.

There's your Bonus Ball popularity.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thread has been up for 2 hours and not one reply.

There's your Bonus Ball popularity.

Why do you feel the need to nitpick on Bonus Ball? Is it effecting your life? Does it cost you money? Do you just feel the need to have something to argue about?

Nobody asked you for your money, time, effort or input on the subject. Keep that in mind with your constant bashing of something every one of the players I guarantee appreciate as their income.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why do you feel the need to nitpick on Bonus Ball? Is it effecting your life? Does it cost you money? Do you just feel the need to have something to argue about?

Nobody asked you for your money, time, effort or input on the subject. Keep that in mind with your constant bashing of something every one of the players I guarantee appreciate as their income.

It goes beyond the players' income.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It goes beyond the players' income.

Do you have stock in Diamond Billiard Products? Is it indirectly costing you money?

Do you think that pool players care more about maybe having a stable income for once more than they care to try and beat a tournament full of champions to win a few thousands?

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you have stock in Diamond Billiard Products? Is it indirectly costing you money?

Do you think that pool players care more about maybe having a stable income for once more than they care to try and beat a tournament full of champions to win a few thousands?

Go bet on your pal, Dippy, and leave me alone. I'm entitled to my opinion, just like you are.

I am loyal to those who have supported me in the past. I don't forget a friend -- NEVER.

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JAM might be the best thing that ever happened to bonus ball. Seriously.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Scott does GREAT commentary, of the young guys I like him the best in the booth, Max & JJ are a close 2nd.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Video statistics

Views and discovery

Views
Key discovery events
A
First view from a mobile device
Oct 30, 2012 - 2,021 views
B
First embedded on: facebook.com
Oct 31, 2012 - 359 views
C
First referral from a subscriber module
Nov 1, 2012 - 2,042 views
D
First referral from related video: WPBL - Bonus Ball - Archer vs Klatt
Nov 2, 2012 - 203 views
E
First referral from:
wpbl.tv
Nov 2, 2012 - 969 views
F
First referral from: azbilliards.com
Nov 14, 2012 - 926 views
G
First referral from: sbil.fi
Nov 18, 2012 - 262 views
H
First referral from YouTube search: bonus ball
Nov 23, 2012 - 320 views
I
First referral from:
wpbltv.com
Mar 14, 2013 - 514 views

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Video statistics

Views and discovery

Views
Key discovery events
A
First view from a mobile device
Oct 30, 2012 - 2,021 views
B
First embedded on: facebook.com
Oct 31, 2012 - 359 views
C
First referral from a subscriber module
Nov 1, 2012 - 2,042 views
D
First referral from related video: WPBL - Bonus Ball - Archer vs Klatt
Nov 2, 2012 - 203 views
E
First referral from:
wpbl.tv
Nov 2, 2012 - 969 views
F
First referral from: azbilliards.com
Nov 14, 2012 - 926 views
G
First referral from: sbil.fi
Nov 18, 2012 - 262 views
H
First referral from YouTube search: bonus ball
Nov 23, 2012 - 320 views
I
First referral from:
wpbltv.com
Mar 14, 2013 - 514 views

thats for this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLicir0fxm0

they had about 10K views and grabbed about 5,000 more views in the past month, if you click the link there is a statistics view on YouTube. Its the real numbers, its very hard to hide your online traffic from people who really want to see it, this is a easy one cause its on YouTube. However there are many other ways to tack it, AZB is a pretty good size referrer for this video.

Over time I can dig around and get more stats, not that they are important, but not being honest about traffic is a fatal move in e-commerce. Because the traffic is always visible to those who know what to look for, even using reverse proxy servers and all that tricky shit dont hide the truth.

So coming to AZB and talking up big numbers is a discrediting thing for anyone, anytime or anywhere o any online biz.

I dont know who said 500,000 views, I hope it wasnt BB people. thats all, i hope it was a BS rumor, i'd like to believe they are being honest. time will tell, and so to will the online activities of all related sites not just Youtube.

TheMadScientist

Justin Richardson
Silver Member
Frost does a nice job in the booth.

It's funny how Earl can go nutty even when his team is destroying the other team.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Frost is amazing. I wish he would do more commentary.

he is busy playing most of the time, however yes when he inst playing i love his commentary, its hard to do commentary too. Scott has it down good, him and Billy are as good as Billy and Grady(minus the interpersonal jabs), :):)

billy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Frost does a nice job in the booth.

It's funny how Earl can go nutty even when his team is destroying the other team.

thought odd that Strickland seemed to be doing his share of small talk on the sideline, didn't matter which team was at bat. I would find it somewhat annoying if clearly audible. was this a problem with JJ?

ref may need to step in ...

jmo

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thought odd that Strickland seemed to be doing his share of small talk on the sideline, didn't matter which team was at bat. I would find it somewhat annoying if clearly audible. was this a problem with JJ?

ref may need to step in ...

jmo

ref did step in, :smile: