WPBL Bonus Ball

Roger Long

Sonoran Cue Creations
Silver Member
they should have a forum on their own website and of course one here too wold be good so it doesn't clog up the main.

Only three BB-related threads in the first two pages. I don't think the main forum is clogged by BB at all.

Roger

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Free bonus ball stream is at halftime right now. The Kaiser is awesome.

Watching on my iPhone. Not one single hiccup in the stream.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Watching it too. Streaming it from my iphone to my TV. :) Looks a little chunky on the big screen, but my eyes are no good so the bigger the better.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hmm maybe I spoke too soon. The stream didn't come back after the break. I'm only getting audio now.

nathandumoulin

WPBL / RUNOUT MEDIA
Silver Member
Can anyone clarify? We never stopped the stream at halftime, nor did any of our customers mention any problems. We also had several people monitoring it and no one had any issues.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Aside from their team names, they are all Las Vegas based teams. There are no "home" games in the cities they are named after. So you can "root" for any one of them, all of them, or none of them...it's all the same. :rolleyes:

J

yeah i realize they needed a way to differentiate the teams, but using cities with no real coorlation to real life seemed kinda odd to me. i watched it tonight-it was free, on their servers and it was head and shoulders the best production they had, perfect streaming.

i been watching BB since it started, its a cue sport and i like cue sports. what i have noticed is the players are figuring out how to move better and its becomming a more defensive game like 1P, so what is a good shot for BB-might be shooting a ball into the rail with the right speed, and the general public will never understand that. they want to see balls pocketed. there has been more "moving" each week it seems. they might have to make adjustments to the scoring, pocket size, something to make it more offensive. the shoot outs at the end if they dont hit 30 are not exciting, to much luck on the break and shoot for it to be meaningful most of the time.

its still a work in progress, time will tell

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can anyone clarify? We never stopped the stream at halftime, nor did any of our customers mention any problems. We also had several people monitoring it and no one had any issues.

mine was PERFECT!!! first time for that, it jammed up 3 times for maybe 7-10 seconds, the whole night i watched it all on a mac with chrome.

ask lenny what i txt him, call me if you need to, he has my number, good job tonight.

best
eric:):)

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think it may have only been an issue with iPhones.

I had sound only after halftime.

nathandumoulin

WPBL / RUNOUT MEDIA
Silver Member
I watched it tonight-it was free, on their servers and it was head and shoulders the best production they had, perfect streaming.

i been watching BB since it started, its a cue sport and i like cue sports. what i have noticed is the players are figuring out how to move better and its becomming a more defensive game like 1P

The cloth is slowing down, and tightening up the pockets, which is resulting in a more cautious and defensive game. Larry finally agreed to let up open up the pockets a little, so that should help in a week or two when we make the changes. The players are just too afraid to shoot right now, and it's really slowing down the games momentum.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Nathan, my stream was fine until the last game, when it started freezing a bit. When I hit refresh, it would not allow me back in, but just gave the message "Login to your member account to enjoy the live Pay Per View right now." So I missed the end of the match.