Lee Brett Coming to Shooters Family Billiards Wayne NJ

Shooters Family

Registered
Lee Brett is coming to Shooters Family Billiards in Wayne NJ

Who is Lee Brett? He is a World Class Coach & Author of “The Secret Art of Pool” Some of his current and former students are the – Hong Kong National Team, Darren Appleton 3x World Champion, Shane Van Boening USA #1, Corey Deuel Former USA #1, John Morra Canadian # 1 and Jennifer Barretta to name a few. http://www.leebrettpool.com/

WHEN: Friday February 26th, Saturday February 27th & Sunday February 28th
TIME: The lessons will be held between 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm.
COST: $90.00 for a one hour one on one lesson
$110 per person for a 2 hour group lesson (maximum 4 people)
$160 per person for a 4 hour group lesson (maximum 4 people)

Table Time is included in these prices

Anyone new who attends a lesson will receive an instructional DVD and training material.

If you have taken a prior lesson but would like a refresher, the costs are -
$80 one hour
$140 2 hours
$260 4 hours

Please call 973-248-0800 to sign up. Spots will go fast.

Shooters Family Billiards
2230 Hamburg Tpke.
Wayne NJ 07470
973-248-0800

Check us out on FB for events and specials

https://www.facebook.com/Shooters-Family-Billiards-224902849769/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Last edited:

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
Alright... Regardless of who he's taught what, he's got a lot he can teach most players. No need knocking the dude and this pool room's opportunity.

Vivian Marran

Registered
Alright... Regardless of who he's taught what, he's got a lot he can teach most players. No need knocking the dude and this pool room's opportunity.

Absolutely. Guys gladly pay 000's of dollars on their golf swings and pool is no easier a game.

Get money moving around in pool. Velocity of money is key to any economy and ours is no exception. Buy an instructional video, go to a tournament, pay an entry fee, take a lesson...in addition to watching the occasional stream.

Lee - when in Chicago hit me up. Our little downtown poolroom might support a lesson or two...

Keith Jawahir

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Having gotten some pointers from him in Staten Island, I can say that Lee is very knowledgeable, personable, and has the patience to teach. Definitely a great opportunity for anyone looking to improve.

JD_Hogg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You are right! My apologies to Lee for anything i said. I wish him all the best in his endeavors. Its tough out there.

Shooters Family

Registered
Lee Brett APA Fundamentals of Pool

Attachments

• Lee Brett APA Poster.jpg
    Lee Brett APA Poster.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 481

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
Lee Brett is coming to Shooters Family Billiards in Wayne NJ

Who is Lee Brett? He is a World Class Coach & Author of “The Secret Art of Pool” Some of his current and former students are the – Hong Kong National Team, Darren Appleton 3x World Champion, Shane Van Boening USA #1, Corey Deuel Former USA #1, John Morra Canadian # 1 and Jennifer Barretta to name a few. http://www.leebrettpool.com/

WHEN: Friday February 26th, Saturday February 27th & Sunday February 28th
TIME: The lessons will be held between 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm.
COST: $90.00 for a one hour one on one lesson
$110 per person for a 2 hour group lesson (maximum 4 people)
$160 per person for a 4 hour group lesson (maximum 4 people)

Table Time is included in these prices

Anyone new who attends a lesson will receive an instructional DVD and training material.

If you have taken a prior lesson but would like a refresher, the costs are -
$80 one hour
$140 2 hours
$260 4 hours

Please call 973-248-0800 to sign up. Spots will go fast.

Shooters Family Billiards
2230 Hamburg Tpke.
Wayne NJ 07470
973-248-0800

Check us out on FB for events and specials

https://www.facebook.com/Shooters-Family-Billiards-224902849769/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Lee is a great teacher and a good person. If you are a serious player, then this is an awesome opportunity to invest in your game.

Diogenes

Silver Member
If I could turn back time...

I had a chance to host a training lesson by Lee Brett at my house about a year and a half ago. Unfortunately I had to go out of town that weekend so I couldn't do it.
In hind-site... I should have postponed my trip and hosted the session.

I have also hosted a 9 hour Scott Lee session on my GC-IV. Just being able to observer the lesson was informative and very helpful... and Scott was a great guest to have in my home. It would have been an honer to have met and exchanged thoughts and knowledge with yet another "master instructor".

Now, every time that I hear (or read) Lee Brett's name, I can only shake my head and ask myself... what was I thinking?

dawgcpa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lee Brett

I drove from Atlanta over to Birmingham for a 3 hour lesson. It was well worth it. Lee is a good teacher and can take your game to the next level....

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Lee gets a raw deal sometimes and is quite a character but there is one thing that is for sure he is a very good instructor. I think if you are able to get instruction from him then don't miss the opportunity because you are guaranteed to improve and learn something if you have the desire to do so.

Sloppy Pockets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For anyone still hesitant on getting a lesson with Lee, here is a detailed review of a great lesson with him.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=386300

Nice review. This reminds me that I need to call Lee and try to set something up when he passes my area. We were going to do something last year when he was doing a clinic nearby, but something came up and he had to cancel. Tough living out here in the boonies with no real players to be found.

actionplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
whenver i hear Lees name it is met with negative connotations and experiences.
typically where smoke there is fire.
funny how he lists appleton on his players helped where they came to fist to cuffs few years back over the issue amongst others
watched his "lessons" online and i think good information for a beginner but then also same information an APA 6 and above could/would give.

CoreyClark

Registered
I had a lesson with Lee awhile back and it was great, definitely helped me improve my game. I know I've been hoping I can find the time to do it again sometime one of these days