chatter

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Less than a month to go. Lets start some conversations. Who is going? Looking for anything new? Maybe a new cue? Some $30 chalk. Jump stick?
I look forward to this every year.

philly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Less than a month to go. Lets start some conversations. Who is going? Looking for anything new? Maybe a new cue? Some $30 chalk. Jump stick?
I look forward to this every year.

Count me in. I am not planning on buying anything this year but we'll see. Sometimes things change when you get there. There will be a lot of action in the evening at Classic Billiards in Phoenixville. Players came up from all over last year and many of the pros from the Expo stopped in looking for games including SVB. This is the second year at the same venue so given the word of mouth, I don't think Classic will close the week of the Expo. Could be open 24/7. The Equipment there is great. Thus endeth my shameless plug for Classic Billiards. See you at the Expo and play well gentlemen.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Count me in. I am not planning on buying anything this year but we'll see. Sometimes things change when you get there. There will be a lot of action in the evening at Classic Billiards in Phoenixville. Players came up from all over last year and many of the pros from the Expo stopped in looking for games including SVB. This is the second year at the same venue so given the word of mouth, I don't think Classic will close the week of the Expo. Could be open 24/7. The Equipment there is great. Thus endeth my shameless plug for Classic Billiards. See you at the Expo and play well gentlemen.

I stopped in classic a few weeks ago, nice place. I'm about 10mins from there for the next month.
I'll be there and the expo
Jason

DelawareDogs

The Double Deuce…
Silver Member
I stopped in classic a few weeks ago, nice place. I'm about 10mins from there for the next month.
I'll be there and the expo
Jason

I'll be stopping in at Classic as well. Let's all three meet up there one day! I know Jimmy, but I haven't been up there to see his new place. I'm very glad it's doing well, and very glad to see all this support for his room!!
Besides, I've never talked to a or met fellow AZer except for my friends that are close by. Would be nice to put a face to some of the chatter going on around here.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I'll be stopping in at Classic as well. Let's all three meet up there one day! I know Jimmy, but I haven't been up there to see his new place. I'm very glad it's doing well, and very glad to see all this support for his room!!
Besides, I've never talked to a or met fellow AZer except for my friends that are close by. Would be nice to put a face to some of the chatter going on around here.

Sounds good

budonahog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be there as well. Never been to Classics, but I will make a point to stop there this year.

Lou Bones

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've never been to an Expo before either. This time, however, I'm seriously considering making the 4 hour drive and seeing what it's like. It would also be nice to meet some of the people from AZB.

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've never been to an Expo before either. This time, however, I'm seriously considering making the 4 hour drive and seeing what it's like. It would also be nice to meet some of the people from AZB.

If you 4 hours away from the expo you should take the drive and check it out.

DelawareDogs

The Double Deuce…
Silver Member

Heck yeah, take the drive!!

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never been? With thousands of cues to test drive, bring cash or credit. Leaving in the morning and bringing an empty case. I never know when something might follow me home.

Positively Ralf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm still considering whether to drive to the expo or attend a local 10 ball tournament on Saturday. Either way, I hope everyone who goes enjoys their day(s).