New Sib Layered Cue Tip AZB Prices

Sport666

FC3 Custom Cues & Repairs
Silver Member
Tom the new SIB tips have bin nothing but A+
I installed around 30 if not more and are very consistent when I install.
So far the feed back have bin excellent.
Thanks Frank

flaslyfox

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
View attachment 431242

Video of SIB Install by Mike, Palmetto Cues
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1ICcN5qyJk

After much Pencil sharpening the AZB price for SIB Layered Cue Tips are, Lot of 10, $27.00, add $2.70 per tip above that and $2.45 shipping.
SIB Layered Tips Come
Medium
SOFT
PRO
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO GIVE TIP BREAKDOWN IN PAYPAL NOTES AND SPECIFY SIB
"Bump to buy thread" I will hold price as long as you Bump to Buy this thread. Page 2, sale is over, Many Thanks.

Paypal Tcue@aol.com

I'm ready to give them a run :thumbup:

Kimmo H.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really like these tips a lot. I had a medium on a Jacoby shaft, decided to try my usual Zan M on it. Played with the Zan for a couple hours only to realize I actually prefer a SIB. Cut it off and back with the SIB M again :smile: After a mushroom trim after some 5 hours these require very little maintenance. A light scuff every now and then is enough. Glazing is nearly non existent compared to Kamuis for example. Thanks for a great tip! I will be ordering more soon :smile:

I cant say much about the other hardnesses yet. PROs I have done a few but personally I prefer the Medium version over it. Haven't had a chance to try the soft yet, maybe later this week :confused:

conetip

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is an SIB Pro tip I did for a snooker cue keeping the ferrules patina.
I'll post how the customer found the tip good or bad.
I like the SIB tip that I did for my own cue.
Neil

Attachments

• Snooker-cue-SIB-PRO-1.jpg
    Snooker-cue-SIB-PRO-1.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 1,276

flaslyfox

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tom is an true Gentleman and these SIB tips are getting a 100% feedback on the cues I have installed them on both the pro and soft tips
keep up the great work

Rip

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I installed a SIB Pro yesterday. Using sharp tools for the install, the tip was a breeze to trim and shape. After several hours of play I'm impressed with the feedback/feel/performance. Looking forward to seeing how it holds up in the coming weeks. So far so good!

Attachments

• SIB Pro Tip Install.jpg
    SIB Pro Tip Install.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 1,201

bdcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have been trying out the medium Sib tip for about a week, these tips play great.

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member

Rip

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have 2 1/2 weeks of playing every day on the SIB Pro tip. Tip holds chalk well and there is no noticeable change in the hit with only a slight mushroom. I'm installing the Pro and the Soft on several more of my shafts since I like them so far.

tonka2

Registered
SIB Tips

Tom, the more I play with these tips, the more I love them. So far I've only played with the Pro and soft tips, and favoring the soft:)

Keep them coming!!!

Herb

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member

Kimmo H.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any idea when Hard SIBs will be out?

Nice tips for the price. Out of the dozen or so tips done so far I have had one tip that wasnt quite right, the leather was fluffy inside but other than that one piece these have been great. Generally well liked by those I have put some on and well priced aswell.

Thanks for coming up with these :smile:

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member