The International 9-Ball Open Norfolk, Virginia USA October 28 – November 2, 2019

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
We need to help Pat Fleming keep this event going.
I would like to see it remain a jewel of the stateside menu.
It's getting better, lets keep it that way.

Bump this if you see it on page 2.
And I thank you for Pat...….;)

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
They upped the ante this year adding an extra 16K to the purse, making it that much more attractive for the top players. If you make the money (25th-32nd) you have a chance of breaking even. With the close payouts on top I doubt that we will see any savers at the end either. Nice to see this event continue. Combined with the upcoming Players Championship and U.S. Open, the World Ten Ball, the three other Opens this May in Vegas and Derby City, the U.S. based players have more going for them now then they've had in a long time. :thumbup:

That's what I'm talking about.....

Thanks Jay :cool:

kkdanamatt

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
This tournament was one of the best run events I've ever been to (certainly it had one of the toughest fields ever), and I plan on attending again in 2019! :thumbup:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Thanks, Scott.
I think this year the field will be equally tough, if not tougher.
Just prior to our International 9-Ball Open in Norfolk, Peter Burrows is running his American 14.1 Championship at Q-Master Billiards nearby the Sheraton Norfolk Waterside Hotel.
I hope that many of those straight pool players will stick around Norfolk and enter the International 9-Ball Open.
Pat Fleming is adding a guaranteed $50,000 to the prize fund and paying deep.
After hours should be interesting...the tables at the International at the Sheraton and Q-Master will be open for action.
See you there.
Karl Kantrowitz,Tournament Director
International 9-Ball Open 2019

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
So first Matchroom is scheduling the Mosconi over Thanksgiving and now Pat is taking away our holy Halloween? :yikes:
This!!!! Can't believe the friggin' Mosconi!!!
I've already warned the Euro's on fb.
You better get outta dodge Thurs night or Fri am at the latest!!!
Worst time to travel!
Halloween??
What about Mischief Night??!!!! Lol

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
We need to help Pat Fleming keep this event going.
I would like to see it remain a jewel of the stateside menu.
It's getting better, lets keep it that way.

Bump this if you see it on page 2.
And I thank you for Pat...….;)

Now's the time !!!
Don't get shut out.
• Size of Field: 128 players maximum.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
It's some kind of pagan festival involving minors being trained to commit extortion and the perverted torture of innocent squash plants. And witches with cats. I think Hallmark started it.

Classic Jewett here! :smile-us-down:

tableroll

Rolling Thunder
Silver Member
Across Halloween? Been going to the USOpen for 10 years and the International last year.

Won't be going this year as I don't want to miss Halloween with my kids and my Mother's birthday. Hope this doesnt end up being the new norm.

Halloween???? You are kidding, right???? Don't use your kids!