Snake Juma

SpotOn

Registered
If anyone has used Snake Juma or Dragon Juma on their cues I would like to see some pictures and would you use it again if given the chance to make a new cue?

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If anyone has used Snake Juma or Dragon Juma on their cues I would like to see some pictures and would you use it again if given the chance to make a new cue?

I made this one a few years ago for a Nationally recognized Artist, it's been my Avatar ever since.

Many moons back I hiked the tallest mountain the lower 48, Mt Whitney. I hiked along the Jon Muir trail. The customers last name was Muir, upon inquiring, I learned that Jon was his Great Uncle. The cue was a pleasure to make, I will post a few more with Snake Juma.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Here's one with Ebony. I have done a few cues with the Green and one with the Red but I don't have any pictures at the moment.

picture.php

picture.php

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

This one is made with Ebony, it has 18 Brass rings with Green Juma between them and on the butt cap.

picture.php

picture.php

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This one may look like another one but this one has Ebony with Cocobolo in between the rings.

picture.php

picture.php

I had other ones to post but the file sizes were too large, sorry I couldn't post the Red Dragon Juma.

SpotOn

Registered
I have a question about your use of rings that contain wood and metal. I was told that the metal may expand and contract at different rates than the wood thus causing the clear finish to crack over time? Have you ever heard of that happening?

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
Ha! I was considering posting a pic until I scrolled to the bottom and saw I didn't have to.

Dangit, forgot to give Kelly (AKA MVP cues) the credit he deserves. Well done my friend, if anyone wants a cue from Kelly, I'll be the first to recommend his services.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
Dibs

Just letting everybody know that I have dibs on Snake Juma for my new pool nickname.

pj <- been "ATM" long enough
chgo