Looking for sponsors for the US 8 & 10 ball

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
I am looking for possible sponsor or sponsors for the 8 & 10 ball at the Rio. I am now allowed to play in the events due to the unfortunate circumstances surrounding BB and our time off.

As you will all know now, we are taking a break for the BCA events, and we have not been paid recently. So i can't pay for myself to play in these events. Having the time off, i now want to practice hard and hopefully get a spot in the events above and the grand masters 8 ball.

I am will to do deals with people, so all suggestions are welcome. I will also offer lessons in exchange and a DVD if some people prefer that.

Each event is going to cost $500 apart from the grand masters.

Lee@leebrettpool.com
Thanks Lee

Last edited:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Best of luck to you. Sorry about the pay issue. I hope things work out! :)

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Here are my thoughts on this one and I hope maybe we can get a few others to come thru.

Lee has posted here on occasion and I think the first person to post an honest request for sponsorship, other than Cleary.

I doubt that Lee was making a ton reffing and considering what has transpired in the last day re BB, it would be nice to get him in on at least one entry.

If Lee is ok with suffering death by Pay Pal, maybe we can get enuff together with 5 and 10 dollar sponsorships and at least one entry fee. He is in Vegas so we don't have to worry about travel and accommodations.

If multiple Pay Pals are ok with Lee, I'm good for the first $20.

Lets see if we can do it for him. Of the people that posted on behalf of BB, Lee was one that was respectful and didn't get snotty with anyone. That should hopefully count for something.

Last edited:

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This topic has been brought up a few times and occasionally I chime in and suggest people to post in 'the action room' with what they're looking for and what they're offering in return.

Lee, if you're serious, PM me the details of what you're offering and I'll crunch the numbers and post on your behalf. I'm sure there is someone with an active PayPal account out that way we can get funds to or possibly even send them directly to Mark Griffin.

Chris Bartram and Larry Nevel have been staked recently via the action room.

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
Here are my thoughts on this one and I hope maybe we can get a few others to come thru.

Lee has posted here on occasion and I think the first person to post an honest request for sponsorship, other than Cleary.

I doubt that Lee was making a ton reffing and considering what has transpired in the last day re BB, it would be nice to get him in on at least one entry.

If Lee is ok with suffering death by Pay Pal, maybe we can get enuff together with 5 and 10 dollar sponsorships and at least one entry fee. He is in Vegas so we don't have to worry about travel and accommodations.

Lets see if we can do it for him. Of the people that posted on behalf of BB, Lee was one that was respectful and didn't get snotty with anyone. That should hopefully count for something.

This topic has been brought up a few times and occasionally I chime in and suggest people to post in 'the action room' with what they're looking for and what they're offering in return.

Lee, if you're serious, PM me the details of what you're offering and I'll crunch the numbers and post on your behalf. I'm sure there is someone with an active PayPal account out that way we can get funds to or possibly even send them directly to Mark Griffin.

Chris Bartram and Larry Nevel have been staked recently via the action room.

Blue thanks for your reply and offering to be the 1st to stake me..

Dan - i have sent you a pm thanks for the help.

Be nice to have a break from the stress and focus on pool again.

Lee

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Headed to the action room to see if I can find the thread... I'm in for a hunert... wish it could be more.......

Chris

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member

I like your thoughts on Coach Lee Brett. I'm in for $20.

When Lee has had time, he has answered many posters' question on AZ Billiards.

In person, (and not only with me) he always tries to help his fellow pool players if they ask.

He's written an excellent book on fundamentals. He came to America to share his knowledge of the game with us Yanks and he's done a good job of it. He's taken a job with Bonus Ball and for the moment it isn't looking too good.

I don't want anything in return for my donation and want to wish Lee Brett only the very best and want to thank him for his contributions to OUR POOL WORLD.

Now, what is Coach Lee Brett's paypal account, where I can send the twenty bucks?

Bill S

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am looking for possible sponsor or sponsors for the 8 & 10 ball at the Rio. I am now allowed to play in the events due to the unfortunate circumstances surrounding BB and our time off.

As you will all know now, we are taking a break for the BCA events, and we have not been paid recently. So i can't pay for myself to play in these events. Having the time off, i now want to practice hard and hopefully get a spot in the events above and the grand masters 8 ball.

I am will to do deals with people, so all suggestions are welcome. I will also offer lessons in exchange and a DVD if some people prefer that.

Each event is going to cost $500 apart from the grand masters.

Lee@leebrettpool.com
Thanks Lee

The US Open 10-Ball championship is now full. we filled up late yesterday.
The US Open One Pocket Championship is also full.

We have about 12 spots left in the 8-Ball

Bill Stock
CueSports International

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
Jam $50
The Renfro $100
Blue Hog Ridr $20
Banks $20
Joey A $20
me $100

I have $310 already on here. I am awaiting friends here who might help put up the rest and i will try get you guys to send it to Mark or Bill. I am 1st reserve and if i dont get in the 10 ball i have a spot in the 8 ball.

Thanks for everyone's help, it is much appreciated right now.

Lee

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Jam $50
The Renfro $100
Blue Hog Ridr $20
Banks $20
Joey A $20
me $100

I have $310 already on here. I am awaiting friends here who might help put up the rest and i will try get you guys to send it to Mark or Bill. I am 1st reserve and if i dont get in the 10 ball i have a spot in the 8 ball.

Lee

Lee,
If you get their paypal address, you had better do it soon. The tournament is just around the corner.

You've given a lot to the game of pool. I hope others will recognize your many contributions and help out as well.

As soon as you post the email address I will send in my donation.

Best regards,
joeyA

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
Lee,
If you get their paypal address, you had better do it soon. The tournament is just around the corner.

You've given a lot to the game of pool. I hope others will recognize your many contributions and help out as well.

As soon as you post the email address I will send in my donation.

Best regards,
joeyA

I am going to call Bill tomorrow and ask them for it, i am top of the 10 ball list and awaiting on news about some players who might not make it. I have agreed with Bill if i don't get in the 10 ball it will go to my 8 ball entry.

Thanks for your help Joey, much appreciated. I now only need $240 and i can at least play in 1 event.

Thanks Lee

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jam $50
The Renfro $100
Blue Hog Ridr $20
Banks $20
Joey A $20
me $100

Lee

You forgot D_Lewis is in for 50.

How much is the entry fee for 8-ball? Why don't we send the entry fee in for that now before it fills up!

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
You forgot D_Lewis is in for 50.

How much is the entry fee for 8-ball? Why don't we send the entry fee in for that now before it fills up!

Hey Jam,

I have a spot reserved in the 8 ball, before seeing if i can get a 10 ball spot. I will call later today and find out.

I forgot about Dan, thanks for that.

I am up to $360 my pay pal is leebrett59@yahoo.co.uk if csi don't have one.

Thanks everyone.

Lee

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just sent it, and it went through successfully, so you should have it within minutes, Lee.

Best of luck to you. Win or lose, I hope you have fun! :)

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
Just sent it, and it went through successfully, so you should have it within minutes, Lee.

Best of luck to you. Win or lose, I hope you have fun! :)

Received Thank you Jam, i will collect all the others asap and try get the rest tomorrow, got a few people interested.. Looking forward to playing after watching everyone else play every week.